Berkeley Country Club

El Cerrito, California · View map · Visit website

About Berkeley Country Club

Berkeley Country Club is a beautiful banquet hall located in El Cerrito, California. Elegant, classic, and gorgeous, this wedding venue would make for the perfect place to celebrate your love. Offering sweeping views of the Bay Area and the San Francisco skyline, Berkely Country Club is a stunning locale fit for any wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

This elegant banquet hall offers rich wood paneling and flooring, vaulted ceilings, huge working fireplaces, and a rustic appeal that is bound to impress. The Vista Room is a popular pick, thanks to its fifteen-foot-high crested bay window and its stunning Vista Deck. This space offers the best view of the Berkley Country Club and evokes a level of glamour and beauty that is bound to satisfy any couple.

Berkely Country Club offers plenty of services and rental items to help you pull off your wedding day without a hitch. Some of the items couples can choose from include chairs, chair covers, dance floors, drapery, furniture, tables, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Full bar services
  • Outside vendors
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Wifi

Cuisine

The culinary staff at Berkeley Country Club understand that no event is complete without an unforgettable meal for your guests. Under the instruction of Executive Chef Wolfgang Weber, the culinary staff can put together a multi-course dinner, buffet, or hors d'oevours that meet the palate and style of you and your partner.

12 Reviews for Berkeley Country Club

12 Berkeley Country Club Reviews

A
Amy

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

From the first time I reached to out to Andrea at the Berkeley Country club it was a great experience. My fiance and I met with her shortly after and she was super nice and informative. We are looking ... Read more forward to our big day in this beautiful location.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 11/12/2016

Mira Vista is an unknown gem in the Bay area. The view and sunset we had on our wedding day was magical. Ann Groux the Sales coordinator is the nicest person you will ever meet and she is very ... Read more friendly and easy to work with. The food is delicious, friendly staff, great location and fabulous view!!! My dream wedding came true at Mira Vista! You won't regret it.

User3648835

2+ years ago

I love this venue! The view of the entire bay area is amazing. The staff is great and the food is delicious. Ann Groux is the sales representative and she is on her job! She explains everything in ... Read more great detail as far as what you will be paying for what services you need etc... what I liked most of all was that she invited my groom and I to plenty of FREE wedding events that were held there!! We got to taste different types of food they offer, champagnes, and we met plenty of other vendors. That's basically where I found ALL of my vendors and they are all spectacular!!!! So If your going to go with venue Ann will take care of you!! Thanks Ann