Berna B's Classic Cuisine and Catering

Grand Junction, CO · View map

About Berna B's Classic Cuisine and Catering

catering (ka·ter·ing)

We are different

verb [ trans. ] 1. To serve. 2. To create special moments. 3. To prepare exquisite meals within a specified budget. 4. To provide consultation. 5. To construct detailed event planning. 6. To customize and orchestrate menus to match the desired experience. 7. To stage and host locally or out-of-town events for large groups. 8. To be limited with resources, but provide excellence using professionally trained staffing who are disciplined in preparation and elaborate presentation. 9. To offer discreet personal chef service. 10. To specialize in business breakfast, lunch, and dinner meetings. 11. To provide excellent, affordable service for charity events and non-profit organizations. 12. To provide personalized service and to accommodate special requests. 13. To prepare mouthwatering feasts using masterfully gardened seasonal vegetables and fresh herbs. 14. A culinary art in which delicious foods are displayed in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

At Berna B’s “Our taste and style make the difference”.

We achieve Excellence through our Relentless Pursuit of Dedicated Service.

Catering is our joy. Food is our passion. Serving you is our privilege. Thank you for your patronage.

Please visit our website for more information and to fill out an event proposal

www.bernabs.com

2 Reviews for Berna B's Classic Cuisine and Catering

2 Berna B's Classic Cuisine and Catering Reviews

D
Danelle

Married on 07/12/2014

If you are looking for elegance, professionalism, and outstanding service then look no further. My guests are still talking about the food. The staff went above and beyond my expectations. I was ... Read more afraid of hiring a caterer 45minutes away from the wedding because I was afraid of the freshness of the food, but everything was amazing. I told the catering coordinator the wedding colors and on the day of the wedding I got to the venue and a gentleman approached me with several shades of blue swatches to choose from. All of the staff was extremely nice and they so professional. I'm still getting compliments about the food from guests. I definitely got what I paid for, the experience was amazing!

User4317190

2+ years ago

We did our rehearsal dinner at Berna B's and it was perfect. We loved everything about it, and they were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them! Read more We did our rehearsal dinner at Berna B's and it was perfect. We loved everything about it, and they were very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them!

Berna B's Classic Cuisine and Catering FAQ