Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon

West Haven, CT · View map · Visit website

About Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon

Bernadette Danielle & Co is a traveling salon based out of West Haven, Connecticut. Bernadette Danielle has over 10 years of makeup and hair experience under her belt, providing clients with the kind of stunning looks they can expect for their wedding day. Bernadette has had a passion for hair and makeup since she was in middle school, and she has held onto that passion ever since. From hair colors and cuts, to natural and glamorous makeup looks, Bernadette can help you look stunning the day you walk down the aisle.

Bernadette and her team provide their clients with the kind of hair and makeup styling they can expect from a full-service salon, except she and her team will travel to you and your wedding party. By having Bernadette Danielle & Co come to you, you can make the beautification process a stress-free process. Hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, keratin treatments, haircuts, hair coloring, updos, and styling, while makeup application options include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/18/2019

Great experience

I had the pleasure of having Bernadette be a part of my big day and it went absolutely amazing. She was prepared to take on way more people than what was originally planned and we STILL finished on ... Read more time. Everyone loved their hair and the style lasted all night long (and for some, even the next day!!) I definitely recommend Bernadette for any occasion. She was very professional and made everyone's vision come true for their hair.

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience

After having two terrible makeup/hair trials AND driving over an hour to each, I reached out to Bernadette in hopes that someone would finally be able to accommodate me and my large bridal with hair ... Read more and makeup for my wedding day. Bernadette came to us for both the trial AND wedding day which was not only a huge time saver but a huge money saver. She also did not try to change what I envisioned for my hair and makeup. She made sure I was getting what I asked for. Her team was professional and left my entire bridal party looking amazing and with the exact style they wanted. I highly recommend Bernadette she'll make you feel like the most beautiful bride!

Tracy
Tracy

Married on 09/01/2018

Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable!!

Bernadette did both hair & makeup for my wedding, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. As a bride who knew very little about makeup, she was able to expertly guide me into the perfect look for ... Read more my wedding. Even though my wedding was in the morning, Bernadette was on time and ready to go, without any hesitation! I would absolutely recommend her services!!