Berry Blossom Flowers

Madisonville, LA · View map

About Berry Blossom Flowers

Berry Blossom Floral Design is a skilled and innovative florist located in Madisonville, Louisiana. Their staff strives to provide wedding flowers that match the overall aesthetic and feel of a couple’s wedding vision. Berry Blossom Floral Design uses fresh florals and beautiful design to enhance any couple’s ceremony or reception. Their staff takes the time to get to know a couple’s needs and combines it with their creativity and eye for design to craft one-of-a-kind floral arrangements. Amy, the owner and head florist, provides her experience and knowledge to design and craft detailed arrangements for weddings of all sizes. From impeccable customer service to detailed and elegant arrangements, couples can feel confident in transforming their venue into their dream wedding.

Products Offered

Consultations are provided to ensure ultimate satisfaction with every floral piece. Staff takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup to ensure a stress-free process. They can craft a variety of different floral designs, including classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decoration

Abbey
Abbey Catherine Kerner

Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning flowers

After booking all my vendors, Amy was probably the one I was most excited about. When I met with her, I had only a general idea of the flowers I wanted. I showed her pictures of a few different ... Read more bouquets that I liked, gave her our color scheme and budget, and she really ran with it. She has a great creative vision and was able to design a floral package that was perfect for me. We did have a few issues with payment checks getting lost in the mail. I don't know if that was on my end or hers, but Amy handled it very professionally so that it was never a problem. She was easy to get in touch with via email or phone and kept me updated throughout the process. All in all, I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a florist. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and by far one of my favorite details of the wedding.

H
Hannah

Married on 03/04/2017

Amy at Berry Blossom was wonderful! She had amazing ideas/visions and exceeded our expectations beyond belief. We had a lot of last minute additions and she came not only made them possible but ... Read more everything was beautiful. We highly recommend.

User6377977

2+ years ago

Amy was an extremely talented individual to work with for our large event of 300+. Her creative eye captured our theme perfectly and her attention to detail with our vases and flowers tied everything ... Read more together. I had complete confidence in Amy and her product; she delivered incredible service by arriving early and setting all arrangements prior to me arriving. Her communication was impeccable and her response was above and beyond.