Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center

South Boston, VA · View map · Visit website

About Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center

Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center is a historic wedding venue located in South Boston, Virginia. Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center is a renown wedding venue that offers the best in Southern hospitality. Located on 650 acres of gorgeous Virginian land, this enchanting venue is the perfect place for couples to celebrate one of the most important days of their life.

Facilities and Capacity
Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center offers eight different unique event spaces to choose from, and in total couples can invite up to 200 of their friends and family to this glamorous Southern-style wedding venue. From the stunning indoor ballrooms to the scenic views of the covered outdoor settings, Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center can offer a memorable experience unlike any other.

Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center is staffed by a team of individuals who will go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is a complete blast. Some of the event rental items that couples can add to their booking include altars, arches, chairs, covers, dance floors, furniture, tables, tents, and more. Some of the services they offer include:
Bartending services

Featured
Hannah Shields

Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST Wedding Venue

My husband and I got married at Berry Hill May 18, 2019 with about 200 guests. I almost feel like this review won’t even do the venue and staff there justice because they were INCREDIBLE! From the ... Read more second we started working with the wedding team there we were so impressed. Throughout the planning process they were always there when I needed them and made sure any detail I wanted included in the wedding or reception could be done, even if it seemed completely out of reach. We worked closely with Ky and Kara and can’t say enough positives about the two of them. They did not make it feel like it was a business at all, more like friends planning a wedding together. My husband wasn’t able attend meetings because he serves in the Marines, and they were so patient with us to be sure he could also be involved from a distance. The one thing that stood out was that every staff member on site at Berry Hill the day of our wedding knew everything there was to know about our wedding and what we wanted. They made it feel like they were working for us that day, not Berry Hill. They were completely at our service and went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met and more. Our wedding day was so hot, but the staff there did everything they possibly could to keep us and the guests cool throughought the ceremony and reception. We changed things about the ceremony on the spot and it went seamlessly because of how hard they worked. All of our guests were blown away by the beauty of Berry Hill as our wedding venue and still talk about it every time we see them. Every detail of the interior and exterior has Virginia’s southern charm and is so elegant. The venue was perfect for us because my husband’s family came from out of town, so everyone spent the entire weekend together. My family also stayed there, even though we are only 30 minutes away because once you are there you don’t have to leave! I don’t think there were any amenities that our wedding party didn’t use. We ate at Darby’s Tavern repeatedly because it is delicious, used the pool, basketball court, tennis courts, pool table, and enjoyed each other’s company outside in the courtyard after the wedding for hours! Also, my dog got to come to the wedding, and because he is a Great Dane, most places would have turned him away. Out of all the venues we considered, Berry Hill was the one that stood out to us the most. With other venues we found that when you booked, most of the time it was an empty space and you had to rent tables, chairs, linens, etc., but it is all included. Not only that, but you have a complete team working for you, which is priceless. We could not have had a better experience at Berry Hill and would highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding, large or small.

Laura
Laura N Rickster

Married on 06/04/2019

The Berry Hill Resort- a must!

The Berry Hill events staff were so helpful and accommodating while planning our elopement. On the big day they were attentive to every little detail. Thank you Kara, Ky, and Seray! We had a wonderful ... Read more wonderful and unique stay in the mansion and one of the mini mansions. Delicious food at Darby’s Tavern and refreshing drinks at the Parlour Bar too. If you are looking for a place to hold a special event or just looking for a weekend getaway, we highly recommend The Berry Hill Resort and Conference Center!

K
Katie

Married on 05/04/2019

Berry Hill Wedding

My experience with Berry Hill was absolutely amazing. I reached out to Berry Hill right before they changed ownership. As a bride with 6 months to plan a wedding, I was so worried it would be nothing ... Read more but extra stress. Kara was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so quick to answer any questions I had and helped with anything I asked of her. On the days leading up to the wedding, both Kara and Ky helped us so much. We had last minute requests that they were so happy to accommodate. Our wedding was beautiful and I'm so happy I went with Berry Hill.