Beso Brides

Yucatan · View map

About Beso Brides

Professional creative Bridal Hair and Air Brush Make Up Experts on the Mayan Riviera Mexico.

As freelance artists we travel to your hotel or venue, so you can sit back and relax while we create perfect flawless hair and make up for the most important day of you life.

We over all areas areas from Cancun to Tulum including Playa Del Carmen, Isa Mujeres, Cozumel, Puerto Molores and Akumal.

If you want the best of the best please contact us for further details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

39 Reviews for Beso Brides

39 Beso Brides Reviews

J
Jordan Mckee

Married on 03/24/2019

An incredibly talented team!

I was married in Tulum in March of 2019 and had the pleasure of getting my hair and make up done by Beso Brides. They were simply incredible! To say I was a "little worried" about getting my hair and ... Read more makeup done without a trial run would be an understatement... but they exceeded all expectations. Dani, Gaston and one other (I've since forgotten his name!) worked with myself, my 3 bridesmaids, and both Moms to get us looking gorgeous for my big day. Everyone looked so perfect. The Beso Brides team is current with trends, and they are also able to recreate example photographs perfectly. I would recommend Beso Brides to anyone! They are so talented. :)

L
Leah Bannerman

Married on 03/06/2019

Wonderful!

I had a destination wedding in the Riveria Mayan so leaving my usual hair stylist and makeup artist at home was somewhat uncomfortable. I was nervous going to someone else and your wedding day really ... Read more is a day where you want everything to be perfect. The Beso team was amazing! Myself along with my bridal party all looked so good. The team accommodated the location of the air bnb I had rented and they were really easy to plan with! The humidity in Mexico is unreal, so another concern was how well our hair and makeup would stay. It didn’t move! My hair and makeup was still perfect at the end of the night. Can’t thank them enough for the awesome experience.

Natalie
Natalie J Miller

Married on 02/24/2019

Amaaaaazing!

With something as important as the make up you wear on your wedding day, you really need a team you can trust, and Beso was absolutely fantastic. I recently had my hair and makeup done for my wedding, ... Read more and I couldn't have been happier. They were both so kind, and sweet, and it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing. Complete professionals! I'm so happy I went with Beso, and I can't believe how FREAKING PRETTY I looked. . I generally don't wear make-up or consider myself that much of a girly-girl, but I was blown away at what a difference good make-up can do to a person! WOW. . I keep looking at photos, just in shock - they did such a great job, and I was worried with a beach wedding, with the wind, and the heat, I'd be a shiny, messy wreck a hour into day, but the make-up and hair stayed in place all day/night (and I boogied a lot on the dance floor). Absolutely no regrets!