Bessie Young Photography

Sacramento, CA, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bessie Young Photography

Bessie Young Photography is a professional wedding photography company based in Fresno, California, shooting weddings throughout the United States. Bessie Young, the founder of the company, is an adventurer and creative photographer who captures each couple’s special moment through her lens, showcasing their true beauty and allowing the couples have memories printed that will last forever. She specializes in natural light and traditional photography, capturing the natural allure around her.

Bessie Young Photography offers a variety of photography items such as albums, canvases, flush mounts, proofs, and digital files. Aside from that, the company provides various photography services that include:

• Additional hours

3 Bessie Young Photography Reviews

V
Valerie

Married on 08/03/2018

Bessie is the best photographer ever. I am so beyond thankful that I found her on weddingwire and that she agreed to capture our wedding. My husband and I gawk over our photographs along with our ... Read more family and friends. She has such an easy going attitude and is very fun to work with. She was quick to respond always, asked for our ideas, and had scouted the location beforehand. Bessie organized us for group shots and saw the little details such as fixing hair, ext. She is truly talented and you will not, I repeat WILL NOT be sorry for hiring her. It was such a scary task to find a wedding photographer but luck was on my side and Bessie we are forever thankful for you! I had to bring down the megabytes of the pictures to load on this site but wowzer they are crystal clear from Bessie.

R
R

Married on 09/11/2017

We had a great experience. Bessie is very creative, confident and patient. We were very pleased with the pictures that she took and the choices that were offered to us. The results that we got were ... Read more well worth the price and we will be requesting her expertise in the future. We would recommend her to all of our friends. Rob

User4580552

2+ years ago

Bessie was great to work with! Read more Bessie was great to work with!

Bessie Young Photography FAQ