Best Cleaners

Schenectady, New York · View map · Visit website

About Best Cleaners

Best Cleaners is a gown cleaning, preservation, and restoration service based out of Schenectady, New York. Best Cleaners can help you breathe new life into the gowns and other treasured pieces of attire from your wedding day. Best Cleaners co-founder, Tim McCann, comes from a long line of dry cleaners. He and his team can help you make your heirloom attire truly stunning for your wedding day, and preserve your treasured pieces following your event.

Best Cleaners is certified by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. Their experts can work with you to inspect your choice of attire and consult you on all the details before they work their magic. Their International Lifetime Guarantee also offers their clients peace of mind in knowing that their investment is treated with the utmost care. Some of the services they provide include:

• Cleaning
  • Preservation

7 Reviews for Best Cleaners

7 Best Cleaners Reviews

User5403175

2+ years ago

Excellent. Very pleased. Need ten more characters... Makes a person not want to respond to your survey. Read more Excellent. Very pleased. Need ten more characters...makes a person not want to respond to your survey.

User5523878

2+ years ago

My wedding dress was covered with intricate beading and lace so it was imperative that the preservation work be done with great skill and attention to detail. I was also married on a beach therefore ... Read more the bottom skirt of my dress was exposed to sand and salt water. Best Cleaners didn't blink an eye when I dropped off my dress for preservation. My dress was returned to me cleaned, preserved and stored in a lovely ribbon tied box for safe keeping. I would highly recommend Best Cleaners for wedding dress preservation.

C
Chelsea

Married on 08/23/2014

The Best Cleaners Guilderland location did a fantastic job on cleaning my wedding dress. I dropped it off several months ago covered in dirt and mud with the expectation of it not being able to be ... Read more cleaned 100% knowing how soiled it was. Erika the wedding gown specialist did a fabulous job working tirelessly to get my gown clean again. It took her some time but she excepted the challenge willingly and would not return the dress to me until she could remove all the mud and stains. Their customer service was fabulous as well as their communication, their overall dedication to the job was phenomenal. I highly recommend best cleaners for wedding gown cleaning and preservation as well as every day cleaner needs. I will certainly recommend them to anyone in need and be returning for future needs. Thank You!