Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists

Fairfax, VA · View map · Visit website

About Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists is a wedding hair and makeup company that provides its services with teams throughout several major markets: a) northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC, b) Hampton Roads, and c) South Texas. We specialize in on-site skin, makeup and hair services for weddings of all cultures. Our founders are a mother-daughter team who have established an outstanding group of diverse professionals to serve any size of event, and provide superb service for couples.

Experience
Susie and Kara have been part of the bridal beauty industry since 2011. Susie has almost 40 years experience in the skincare and makeup industries, while Kara has more than 20 years of experience. The company's artists have been recognized by several wedding websites. The artists have also done hair and makeup for Grammy-nominated musicians, heads of states and cabinet officials, TV personalities, and top beauty pageant titleholders.

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists provides touchup hours, multiple stylists for large parties, and men's grooming services in addition to the following:

• Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • On-site makeup
  • Contour, eye, natural, and wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes

Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2019

They saved the day!

I called Kara after having an awful trial with another vendor. She very throughly assured me that everything would be okay and that their team would make me look my best on my big day. They didn’t ... Read more disappoint! My trial with Susanne and Mandy calmed all my fears and I couldn’t wait to look the part for my wedding. On the wedding day, Mandy and Susanne were ready to go. Mandy did my hair along with two girls in my bridal party. She was able to give us elegant updos that weren’t quite identical but cohesive. My sister felt beautiful after having her makeup done by Susanne and I felt pampered and like a bride after Susanne’s final touches. Kara and her team literally saved my day from stress and uncertainty and I can’t thank them enough. One of the issues with the other vendor was an inability to work with hair texture and darker complexions and the artists at BFF had no issue with that at all. We felt beautiful and confident and our hair and makeup lasted all night. So grateful to have had the pleasure of spending my planning and my wedding day with these wonderful women.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 08/03/2019

I wish I could rate a billion stars

I am so pleased with BFF! Kara’s professionalism and prompt communication made them so easy to work with. They are exceptionally detail oriented, they LISTEN to what you want and best of all - they ... Read more NAIL IT!! I had a large group of girls, 10 including myself, and with 4 artists they seamlessly got us all finished on time. We had Antonia, Alena, Marta, and Lindsey as our artists...they were all so kind and wonderful company to have. We had so much fun getting pampered, all my girls raved about it! Thank you, thank you, thank you BFF for making our wedding day perfect!

Isabel
Isabel K

Married on 07/30/2019

Great experience!

I had a wonderful time with Susanne and Bri! They did a beautiful job with my makeup and hair respectively, and it looked fantastic in person and in photos! I highly recommend going for the hair & ... Read more makeup trial. My trial look was beautiful, but it was even better on my actual wedding day.