Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers

Lansdale, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers is a professional DJ and entertainment business located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, they know the impact a DJ has on a celebration, and they pride themselves on creating an experience unique to the event. Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers believes every couple deserves the best at their wedding, and they work hard to provide just that.

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers provides a consultation and liability insurance. They only do one event per day to make sure the couple receives their full attention. They can play music ranging from country to electronic to top 40. In addition to DJ services, they can also provide lighting and a photo booth. Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers services include the following:

• Delivery

A
Featured
anya

Married on 04/22/2012

John Estrada was extraordinary. We got a deal for free uplighting, which our venue did not provide, and it was beautiful. First of all, I am very picky about DJ's and music, as I used to work for one. ... Read more one. John met with us twice before the wedding to review everything and every detail. The day of the wedding, he moved at lightning speed to make sure everything was right and everyone was happy. He asked both of our parents about the volume of the music, and checked in with us several times. He even devised a game with a unique photography service we had at the tables in order to involve our guests. He engaged them, got them on the dance floor, and had his finger on the pulse of the party to make sure that everyone had the time of their lives. We have been saying since our wedding ended that if anyone did not have a good time, it was their own fault. John will literally go above and beyond for you, and seems to "get" the type of party and mood you are going for. We love him and will use him whenever we need a DJ. It will be nearly impossible to consider anyone else. He is truly top notch.

thea

Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely amazing

They really lived up to our expectations. They were attentive to our guests and what we liked. We loved having them at our wedding. Guests were telling us how awesome of a job John did. Read more They really lived up to our expectations. They were attentive to our guests and what we liked. We loved having them at our wedding. Guests were telling us how awesome of a job John did.

ELIZABETH
ELIZABETH A WEISSMAN

Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ Ever

I have been to quite a few weddings and Derek from Best of Times is the absolute best. People are still talking about how great my DJ was. My guest loved him, everybody danced. I highly recommend.I ... Read more can’t wait to plan my next even just to hire him again.