Best Total Wedding Plaza

Bayside, NY · View map · Visit website

About Best Total Wedding Plaza

Best Total Wedding Plaza is a wedding dress shop located in New York City. For 28 years, Best Total Wedding Plaza has helped people find special dresses for their dream weddings. The company strives to offer popular, yet unique styles, allowing you to find a one-of-a-kind gown for your big day. To find your dream dress and other wedding garments, schedule an appointment with Best Total Wedding Plaza.

Designs Offered
In addition to wedding dresses, you can also find bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos available at Best Total Wedding Plaza. Best Total Wedding Plaza is an authorized seller for the following brands:

• Pronovias

T
    Featured
    Tashini

Married on 08/23/2014

Loved this place! Elizabeth and her mom are so helpful and accommodating and I loved working with them. They have a huge selection of dresses at great prices and work with you to make your experience ... Read more as easy as possible. They did an amazing job on my alterations and my dress fit perfectly the day of the wedding. Great experience!

Marykate
    Marykate Mayer

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Better Than I Ever Could Have Imagined

I was very nervous to go wedding dress shopping and all my worries vanished as soon as I met Liz. We talked about the styles I thought I was interested and her mother starting pulling all the dresses ... Read more I brought pictures of. In a matter of moments, Liz knew what I was looking for and I started trying on! She made it so easy and relaxing which is a HUGE task considering your half naked trying on heavy elaborate and delicate dresses with a stranger! After trying on dress after dress in styles I thought I would like, Liz asked if she could bring in something totally different that I never would have thought of. As soon as it was pulled up, before she even finished lacing it, I knew it was my dress. I immediately started crying because of how perfect it was. Liz knew me better than I knew myself! I could not recommend her more!!!! She even went the extra mile, when I forgot my planning envelope at the shop. I thought that I wouldn't see it again, but Liz shipped it and it was back to me in a matter of days. I wish I could fully explain how amazing Liz is and how perfect she made the whole experience!! If you want an amazing start to the wedding planning, definitely come here for dress shopping! Liz will have you smiling and laughing the whole time! "Shimmy, Shimmy!!"

Carol & Erik
    Carol &

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Excellent service

Meets beyond the expectations! Very flexible and easy to work with. Read more Meets beyond the expectations! Very flexible and easy to work with.