Best View Barn

Munnsville, New York · View map · Visit website

About Best View Barn

Best View Barn is a timeless wedding venue located out of Munnsville, New York. Originally built in the 1940s, this space is sure to create a stunning atmosphere for you and your guests on such a special day. The property is made up of 30 stunning acres, so you’ll have the privacy to dance the night away with the people that matter most.

Facilities and Capacity
The barn can comfortably fit up to 300 guests, which makes it a great option for larger events. If your event is more intimate, the barn is still a great option because it gives you the room to create the space exactly as you want. In addition to the rustic character of the barn, you and your guests will have access to all the property has to offer including the neighboring grounds, which are the perfect backdrop to all wedding photos. The on-site deck and pond add a quaint element to the atmosphere. For a more accessible outdoor element for you and your guests on your big day, there is a large deck and patio that overlook the panoramic views of the property. All these spaces allow you to move guests between ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception while remaining on the property to create a flawless transition between all your wedding day events.

In addition to a great space, the Best View Barn offers a wide assortment of included services in their rental packages. You’ll be able to work with their wedding coordinator to ensure all planning is as stress-free as possible. The staff knows how important it is to create a completely customizable wedding experience and that is why they accept all outside vendors. This gives you the power to create your day exactly how you’ve always wanted. With their on-site coordinator, now you don’t have to go through this process alone. They are ready to guide you and answer any questions that come up during the planning process. On-site services include:

• Main floor climate controlled restrooms
  • Access to the Bridal Suite
  • Drapery
  • 200 Chiavari chairs with cushions for the reception
  • Round and banquet tables
  • Cocktail tables
  • Heaters and fans to assist with climate control
  • Decor and signs
  • Designated catering space
  • On-site parking
  • Golf cart transportation for those that need assistance
  • 1-hr. Rehearsal time
  • 100 Chairs with cushions for ceremony

23 Reviews for Best View Barn

23 Best View Barn Reviews

B
Featured
Brad

Married on 10/07/2018

We held our wedding at BVB and cannot recommend it enough. It is an absolutely beautiful venue - the area, the view, the trees, the pond, and of course the space itself. The inside of the barn is ... Read more gorgeous and the owner has updated it nicely and kept it well maintained. We had countless comments from guests about how unbelievable the venue was. The process of visiting and making the arrangements for the wedding was very seamless. The owner, Kari, is very accommodating, professional, and easy to work with. Throughout the planning stages and on the actual day of, she was tremendous to work with. She truly made every effort to ensure that our day went off without any issues. Overall we were so pleased with Best View Barn and we would easily recommend the venue a thousand times over.

Haley
Haley

Getting married on 06/19/2020

Amazing!!!

I haven't even had my wedding yet an I am so impressed with this business. I have had some conflicts and Kari has been nothing but accommodating and incredible. I can't wait to get married there! Read more I haven't even had my wedding yet an I am so impressed with this business. I have had some conflicts and Kari has been nothing but accommodating and incredible. I can't wait to get married there!

Morgan
Morgan

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Best View Barn is just as the name sounds, THE BEST VIEW. I knew I wanted to get married there the moment I walked through the doors and saw the view. The valley, the hills and windmills are ... Read more absolutely stunning, lets not forget about the pond either. I booked my wedding and ceremony at this location because of the friendly service and beautifully restored barn! I cannot wait for 2017!!