BEST WESTERN® Gateway Grand

Gainesville, Florida · View map · Visit website

About BEST WESTERN® Gateway Grand

At Best Western Gateway Grand Hotel and Conference Center - Gainesville, Florida, we offer a beautiful reception venue to ensure that your precious wedding day is a memorable experience for you and all of your loved ones. We pride ourselves on creating a wedding tailored to fit your taste and budget. We will create a unique customized package just for you. We will deliver warm, personalized service and genuine hospitality on your wedding day.

Sunrise or sunset, there’s something intimate about having your wedding with us. Just imagine, sweeping views of the rolling hills and a beautiful sunset as your backdrop.

Count on us to make your day simply unforgettable.

36 Reviews for BEST WESTERN® Gateway Grand

36 BEST WESTERN® Gateway Grand Reviews

S
Featured
Sheila

Married on 10/23/2015

We had the best experience ever. Our wedding was perfect and we owe a lot of the success to Best Western Gateway Grand and their staff. We were treated like we were their most important Bride and ... Read more Groom. I will highly recommend to any couple looking for a venue to choose The Best Western Gateway Grand

Gabrielle
Gabrielle

Married on 07/02/2016

The space was amazing and the food great. I don't think there is a better value in Gainesville for a ballroom that can fit 100+ people. I started this process with Jorge and worked with several ... Read more different people over the months but in the end every staff member I worked with was professional and accommodating. My guest loved the hotel for their stay and we had blocked about 20 rooms.

G
Gina

Married on 05/30/2015

Jorge was amazing in creating the wedding of my dreams. He was extremely helpful and caring during the wedding process. Read more Jorge was amazing in creating the wedding of my dreams. He was extremely helpful and caring during the wedding process.