BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites

Dillsboro, NC · View map

About BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites

Discover this Dillsboro, North Carolina hotel offering a convenient location on the Tuckasegee River, close to Sylva and central to everything Western North Carolina has to offer. With unbeatable value, a great location and unparalleled Tuckasegee River and Great Smoky Mountain views, your guests will love this Dillsboro hotel.

Located within walking distance to downtown historic Dillsboro, the BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites is perfect for those who want to explore the area. No matter what you want to see, do, or experience while in town, we guarantee you'll find it just a short distance from this Dillsboro hotel.

1 Reviews for BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites

1 BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites Reviews

Teresa
Teresa

Married on 05/18/2013

For our wedding at Castle Ladyhawke I was looking for accommodations for my guests that were reasonable and close to the Castle. With the Best Western - River Escape Inn we were so lucky to find that ... Read more and much more. I would never have considered a Best Western, except that I found it recommended by another Castle bride and her pictures of the hotel were beautiful. It is not your typical Best Western (or at least not what I think of as a Best Western!). The hotel sits right on the river and half of all the rooms overlook the river, each with its own balcony. There's also a pretty patio/picnic area overlooking the river, with two grills. We used the space for a pre-wedding get-together for all of our guests the night before the wedding and it was a fantastic location. Afterwards, as many people complimented the beauty of the hotel's location as they did the Castle! And the hotel's director of sales, Meghan, was a wonderful resource, working with us throughout the process to make sure all of our guests were well taken care of. I can't recommend the location highly enough!

BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites FAQ