Bethany Petrik Photography

Woodland, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bethany Petrik Photography

Bethany Petrik Photography is a wedding photography company located in Woodland, California, also serving the Sacramento, Modesto, and Fresno areas. Bethany is a family, wedding, and lifestyle photographer with a unique and fresh style. She began with photographing her own family as a hobby, which grew into a profession of capturing the big and small moments in the lives of other people.

Bethany Petrik Photography uses a documentary-style approach when capturing photos for your wedding day, engagement session, family photos, or other photography session. This style--combined with detailed artistry and a fun, laid back approach--help to tell the full story of your love, family, and special life moments. If you are seeking a photographer that can unobtrusively capture your wedding day or other life milestone, Bethany Petrik Photography could be the right choice for you.

3 Reviews for Bethany Petrik Photography

3 Bethany Petrik Photography Reviews

Q
Queenie

Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding pictures

It couldn't have been more perfect and fun, very talented woman! Read more It couldn't have been more perfect and fun, very talented woman!!

L
Laura

Married on 07/10/2015

Wonderful!

My husband and I were lucky enough to have found Bethany after she photographed a friends engagement and wedding. We fell in love with her style and easy going personality immediately! Our engagement ... Read more session was one of the most wonderfully enjoyable experiences of our wedding planning despite the fact that my partner and I were pretty camera shy and giggled through the whole experience. Bethany was so down to earth and relatable, she knew exactly how to get us into beautiful and natural looking positions. We love how comfortable we look in all our pictures and how truly she captured the feeling of our relationship. In organizing the details for our wedding she helped us make many first time decisions and provided professional advice while always enthusiastic about helping us achieve what we had imagined. Our wedding day went so smoothly as Bethany and her team worked around and with us-always there to capture the big moments and big smiles. Bethany's style captured the wonderful excitement of our wedding and all of our guests. I'm absolutely in love with our wedding album and I look back at it regularly to relive the magical day that we worked so hard for. We spent so much time with Bethany on our wedding day and I am so grateful to have had someone so joyful, relaxed, and full of photographic wisdom.

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/17/2014

Fantastic Photos

Bethany shot our engagement session and wedding, the photos are gorgeous. She has a way with capturing light and the essence of the event. She was such a pleasure to work with that my family continues ... Read more to hire her for events to this day, five years later.

Bethany Petrik Photography FAQ