Bethany Travel Dream Vacations

Millsboro, Delaware, DE · View map · Visit website

About Bethany Travel Dream Vacations

Bethany Travel is a travel agency located in Millsboro, Delaware that services weddings throughout the local area, including in Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in honeymoons and destination weddings.

Bethany Travel offers high-quality service options to each couple. As a full-service travel agency, their agents specialize in Walt Disney, Sandals and Beaches, honeymoon and destination weddings, Europe and all other types of leisure travel. The team is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and they can arrange your vacation for the same price as you could book online. There is nothing to lose, but a whole lot of knowledge and experience to gain!

35 Reviews for Bethany Travel Dream Vacations

35 Bethany Travel Dream Vacations Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/12/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Bethany Travel and Cindy! I went to Cindy in need of desperate help after working with a travel agent through DestinationWeddings. Com. To say the least, the ... Read more DestionationWeddings.com agent did not respond to a single need, was very difficult to get in touch with and she did not even try to build a personal (or any) relationship with us as we prepared for our destination wedding. When I reached out to Cindy, she quickly emailed me back, I then called her with my wedding desires and needs, and it was seriously a matter of days before our wedding in Jamaica was planned and ready to go! She made everything extremely simple and did not overload us with unnecessary information. As my fiancé put it, she is to the point and gets it done and adds her own personal touch on things. Bethany Travel has made my planning for my wedding extremely easy, straight forward and very pleasant. You tell them what you want and they have you covered. If you have questions, they will give you honest answers. I knew I didn't have to wait around to hear from Cindy or try to decipher any email (as I did from my prior travel agent). Cindy gave us simple and straight forward information that made my wedding planning and wedding day as stress free that I could ever possibly imagine! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day and honeymoon absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Bethany Travel 110%!

M
Morgan Mckenzie

Getting married on 05/15/2020

Will never use anyone else!

I absolutely love and trust Cindy's judgment! She has never steered us wrong! She always picks the best spots for us to go. So thankful for her help. Our honeymoon was especially the best! Read more I absolutely love and trust Cindy's judgment! She has never steered us wrong! She always picks the best spots for us to go. So thankful for her help. Our honeymoon was especially the best!

A
Ashton Lewis

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing to work with

Bethany travel was amazing to work with, and made our honeymoon stress free! I highly recommend them! Read more Bethany travel was amazing to work with, and made our honeymoon stress free! I highly recommend them!