Bethza Professional Makeup Artist Studio

Elkhart, IN · View map

About Bethza Professional Makeup Artist Studio

Professional Makeup and skin care services for Bridal / Weddings on location and in-studio . Our team of specialists will design the right look for your event giving you the look our pro models get for their photoshoots of models agencies or fashion shows. Either you have a natural style or more glamourous or seductive, we'll customized the right makeup and skin care you need!

www.bethza.com

36 Reviews for Bethza Professional Makeup Artist Studio

36 Bethza Professional Makeup Artist Studio Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 04/21/2018

These women were so amazing! My bridesmaids and I all looked stunning! Read more These women were so amazing!!!! My bridesmaids and I all looked stunning!

A
Ali

Married on 05/20/2017

Bethza is the best! She did my wedding makeup in May and it was absolutely beautiful. The airbrush looked so naturally and the lash extensions are worth every penny. Her assistant was just as great ... Read more and helped get all the bridesmaids looking gorgeous. I absolutely recommend Bethza for your big day.

L
Lorena

Married on 10/15/2016

My makeup lasted all day. Actually, until the next morning when I remember to remove it. Everyone was in live with my " Bethza bridal glow". Thank you for making me feel great on my big day. Read more My makeup lasted all day. Actually, until the next morning when I remember to remove it. Everyone was in live with my " Bethza bridal glow". Thank you for making me feel great on my big day.