Beto+Ibarra Photographer

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map

About Beto+Ibarra Photographer

MY NAME IS MARISOL MURO I AM A VIDEOGRAPHER, FROM THE HAND OF MY HUSBAND WE KEEP STORIES AND SAVE MOMENTS THAT LAST FOREVER. WE ARE A TEAM, WE'RE A FAMILY.

If we talk about love, we talk about smiles, looks, delicious meals, family, cups of coffee, precious moments, cold nights that became warm and cold days when the sun came out.

If we talk about love we would have to talk about all those small and beautiful details that form sincere and fleeting smiles in our mouth, but that is eternal for memory, for the heart.

Because love is anywhere, everywhere, it is in the stars, it is in the sea in the sun and in the moon. Love is in the air, you decide if you breathe it, we breathe it. If we talk about love, we talk about telling stories, THIS IS OUR HISTORY, LET US TELL YOURS.

1 Reviews for Beto+Ibarra Photographer

1 Beto+Ibarra Photographer Reviews

Anktse
Anktse Lakew

Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Work!

I found this amazing photography and video team here on Weddingwire. I did not see any reviews but, did my research and was in love with their work. They were exactly what we were was looking for, not ... Read more not your cookie cutter wedding photographers/videographers. This team has a talent of capturing moments. When I see our trailer and photos I see what we felt that night, which was lots of love and pure joy. They captured it all. We have received so much great feedback on the trailer and photos that have been posted. I literally can not stop watching the trailer! Beto + Ibarra were very professional, and accommodating to our requests. We are Ethiopian American so their were specific cultural aspects to our wedding that we wanted to be captured. They were so courteous and captured those moments beautifully. In addition they are very responsive and easy to communicate with. Overall a pleasure to work with!

Beto+Ibarra Photographer FAQ