Betsy Couture

Salt Lake City, UT · View map

About Betsy Couture

Located in Salt Lake City, Betsy Couture is a full-service bridal boutique specializing in bespoke, custom-made, one-of-a-kind wedding dresses. Each gown is handcrafted and made with only the finest materials, including French and Italian laces and European crystals. All brides are unique, and the team at Betsy Couture is committed to creating dream gowns that will make any wedding day feel like a fairy tale.

Experience
Betsy Barker is the owner and designer behind Betsy Couture. She brings over 40 years of experience and a mix of modern sophisticated couture and classic vintage elegance to the designs she creates. The inspiration behind Betsy Couture was to create unique and original designs for brides. Her passion and knowledge for vintage style is put into every gown.

Betsy Couture provides elegant custom-made, designer bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Her wedding clientele includes:

• Brides

Megan
Megan Dolan

Getting married on 04/05/2020

i. Love. Betsy couture.

Betsy is the BEST. I am so so glad we found her. I wanted to wear my mom's wedding dress, but there were some changes I wanted to make for it to fit more my style and be a little bit less 80's (she ... Read more didn't have puffy sleeves, but there was the Queen Anne neckline). I also wanted it to be kind of boho, but didn't want to take away too much from the original dress. Betsy was the perfect person for the job! Plus, when some stitching came undone after bridals and before the wedding, she happily had us bring it by to fix at no extra charge (even though them coming undone was my fault). Not to mention being in her studio feels homey and comfortable, which is important when someone is poking and prodding you to alter a dress! I cannot say enough good things about Betsy. Everyone should go to her.

J
Juliana Heffield

Married on 06/07/2019

Best seamstress/designer for your big day!

Betsy is amazing! She is so fun and friendly and will be honest about your dress and the work it needs. She updated my mother's 80's dress to reflect my personality and style and it looks beautiful! ... Read more Betsy definitely knows what she's doing and listens to you to make sure you get what you want. She was also very prompt about getting my dress done, so I had no stress about making sure it was ready on time. My appointments with Betsy were so fun and full of laughter. I'm very excited to wear my new vintage dress on my big day! I cannot recommend her enough!

Candy
Candy Dolan

Married on 05/16/2019

Altered my dress for my daughters dress!

Betsy took my 37 year old wedding dress and altered it to be a style my daughter liked without changing the integrity of the dress and was able to use all the material from within the dress! She was ... Read more awesome and we immediately felt right at home with her! Thank you Betsy! Candy Dolan