Betsy Wall Photography

Rochester, MN · View map

About Betsy Wall Photography

I hope to create images that are real, unique, artistic, photojournalistic, and sophisticated. I believe the best photographs come from real life, so at a wedding or an event, I stand back and capture the day as it happens. I will do my best to create beautiful photographs for you, and I will do it in organized and timely fashion. If my style appeals to you, I would be honored to be your photographer- for whatever the event may be!

33 Reviews for Betsy Wall Photography

33 Betsy Wall Photography Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/14/2016

All I can say is not only does Betsy have a true talent with having an eye for taking great pictures and angles, she also makes picture taking fun! My now husband and I really enjoyed working with ... Read more her. We were told to pick a photographer that we not only liked the pictures of but also one that had a personality that meshed with us. We met per our wedding planners request with 4 photographers. Betsy was a no brained to work with because of her amazing pictures, bubbly positive personality, and organization. It is 100% true to pick a photographer that you mesh well with as well as having great pictures. They are around you so much on your wedding day that they. An make or break the whole mood. I can say that Betsy made it that much more special. I encourage you to look at her pictures and meet with her if you are serious about needing a photographer. You will see first hand why she is worthy of every positive review and kind word.

A
Ashley

Married on 05/09/2015

Betsy was so amazing to work with! She's very responsive and very flexible with her packages. She's also super organized and detailed and will be sure to document all of the shots that are important ... Read more to you. Both she and her assistant Karin are a blast to work with the day-of--they know how to get everyone laughing and relaxed. Betsy is also super responsive after the wedding day. She processes photos super quick (2 weeks!) and was very helpful in cropping photos to specialty sizes and changing color to B&W (and vice-versa). I couldn't be happier with our photos--we look like we were featured in a bridal magazine!

User3459920

2+ years ago

Betsy Wall captured EVERY detail and moment of our wedding! We spent our entire wedding weekend with Betsy by our side and we had the most amazing experience and an absolute blast. Betsy turned our ... Read more photos around faster than I ever imagined! In addition she sent over four images the next morning for a nice sneak peak. Betsy went above and beyond and ended up staying even longer than anticipated to make sure we had every shot that we wanted. Moreover, we chose to add the photo booth to our reception and it was a hit! Our guests are still talking about it! We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Betsy, she captured the biggest day of our lives and we couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos.