Betty Flowers Santorini

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Betty Flowers Santorini

Located in Athens, Greece, Betty Flowers Santorini is a full-service floral wedding design studio, creating exceptional events with longlasting memories for couples. They have over two decades of experience in flower design and work closely with couples to create a specific design that reflects your personality, needs, and style of celebration. If you dream it up, they can make it happen.

Betty Flowers Santorini offers design and planning for all kinds of special occasions. You can choose one of their various floral styles including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, and nautical. The studio can also provide romantic, rustic, tropical and vintage arrangements for your special day. To ensure a stress-free process, they cover it all from event design and floral preservation to venue visits and delivery. They can also provide set up and clean up, along with samples and consultations to guarantee you’re more than thrilled with the beautiful results. In addition to typical bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, Betty Flowers Santorini can incorporate their designs into several aspects of your day. Enhance your dream-come-true wedding with centerpieces, ceremony structures, chuppah decor, flower baskets, flower crowns, and aisle and altar decor. They also offer flower petals, single flowers, and non-floral items. Betty Flowers Santorini is the biggest garden nursery in Santorini and is also thrilled to provide plants, agricultural tools, and supplies so you can start your happily-ever-after with a new garden.

6 Reviews for Betty Flowers Santorini

6 Betty Flowers Santorini Reviews

J
Featured
Jane

Married on 07/05/2018

Betty Flowers Santorini is simply the best florist on the island of Santorini, and probably all of Greece! I live in the U.S. And I would use their services here if I could. I had a destination ... Read more wedding and it can be intimidating planning an event overseas, but they took time communicating with me and helped me find the flowers that worked best for my taste and budget. The staff at Betty Flowers are genuinely kind, caring, and hardworking people and they are amazing at what they do. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. My bouquet of peonies was perfect. It was so beautuful, it exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t believe it lasted for nearly a week! I didn’t want to throw them away when I left Santorini. I highly recommend Betty Flowers Santorini.

Quilton18
Quilton18

Married on 07/09/2019

Exceptional flowers and service

Post Betty Flowers Santorini | Flower shop | Weddings & Events Decoration | Special Gifts & Deliveries | Nursery & Garden Center | April - Posting publicly. Learn more Just had our wedding in July ... Read more our wedding in July 2019 and used Betty flowers for the flowers of our church, dinner venue and bride/groom/family. From the start communications were punctual friendly polite and so helpful. Indicative costs were always very upfront before booking the service and Kristina was always so much more than accommodating to our budget and with any changes I needed along the way, right up unto the day before the wedding! The service was truly outstanding and then meeting the team in person they were even more helpful and accommodating, wanting to deliver the best for us as if it was their own family. They will work with whatever budget you have in mind and achieve the very best outcome for you. As to the flowers on the day, what can I say. They far exceeded our every expectation in look quantity and quality. We could not have asked for anything more and were so delighted with how everything looked. Our guests loved them. Delivery set up and transferring between church and reception was executed flawlessly and discreetly. Given my tight budget and the fact that Betty flowers is the most popular supplier I thought all of this would be impossible, but Betty Kristina and the team went above and beyond for us as I’m sure they will for all their clients. Would come back here and recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you thank you thank you ❤️

J
Jessica Stewart

Married on 10/08/2018

Better than I dreamed

Our flowers were exceptional. I showed her pictured of what I wanted and they were just perfect. They truly made the day. Read more Our flowers were exceptional. I showed her pictured of what I wanted and they were just perfect. They truly made the day.