Betty Rose by Alanna

Albuquerque, NM · View map · Visit website

About Betty Rose by Alanna

Betty Rose by Alanna provides wedding makeup artistry to brides in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Owner Alanna Garcia sees her job as something much bigger than simply applying makeup to a stranger’s face. It’s about making you feel comfortable and beautiful. She has worked with networks like NBC, celebrities like Anne Heche and can currently be seen on KASA’s Beautiful You segment. Betty Rose by Alanna would love to surround you with positive energy and help you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

On-location makeup services are available in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico, and all over the United States. A bridal makeup application package with Betty Rose by Alanna includes the following:

2019 Pricing:

Bridal makeup Only: $250.00

Includes:
•Bridal Makeup Trial Session (prior to wedding day, in studio to ensure you’re happy with the look) (1.5 hours)
•Custom bridal makeup on the wedding day (1 hour + final touch up)
•Skin prep
•Long wear-professional foundation, water proofing the makeup, & false lashes (individuals or strip lash)
•The bride will receive a Sheet Face Mask prior to makeup application, custom to her specific skin type
•Bride will receive touch ups before the makeup artist leaves the location
•Custom touch-up kit including: lip touch up, lash glue/tweezers and blotting sheets
•On-Location Services
Albuquerque metro area included. Other locations incur mileage.

Bridesmaid and guest makeup:
$100.00 each (includes skin prep, water proofing the makeup, lashes, and touch ups before the makeup artist leaves venue)
OR
a minimum bridal party of 5 (not including the bride) at $90.00 each.

*FOR HOLIDAYS OR HOLIDAY WEEKENDS, THE ABOVE PRICES + 20% APPLIED.
( New Year's Eve & New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, All Federal Holidays, including Holiday Weekends such as Memorial Day Weekend & Labor Day Weekend )

Convenience Fees:
$15.00 convenience fee for locations outside of the ABQ metro area.
If the location is located outside of these areas (Bernalillo, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Ruidoso, etc) an adjusted fee will be included in the total cost.

Booking Policy:
A non-refundable retainer of 50% (for the entire bridal party) is due at time of booking to officially hold the wedding date. The remaining amount will be due one week prior to the wedding date. An invoice and contract will be emailed for signing.

5 Reviews for Betty Rose by Alanna

5 Betty Rose by Alanna Reviews

Tori
Tori Montano McDonnell

Married on 07/06/2019

Alanna is amaaaazing!

Alanna did my trail and makeup for my wedding and she is an absolutely amazing makeup artist! I don't wear a ton of makeup so I never know how to describe exactly what I want, but Alanna made me ... Read more feel comfortable through out the entire process and absolutely NAILED a soft glam look!! She also brought Ashley from her team for half of the bridal party and she also did an incredible job. I wish they could come do my makeup every day!!

M
Marisa Gonzales

Married on 06/22/2019

Savannah did an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding!

Savannah did my bridal makeup and bridesmaids makeup for my wedding, June 2019. The outcome was BEAUTIFUL. She is a talented makeup artist, very professional, and a sweet bubble of energy. Having her ... Read more with us on this amazing day made things flow more smoothly as I trusted that she’d do the job perfectly! Thanks Savannah!!! ❤️

E
Elizabeth Fitzpatrick

Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic!! Absolutely nothing bad about this experience!!

Alanna was fantastic! I got married in October 2018 and used her for my bridal makeup and for my bridesmaids. She made us all look so beautiful and my makeup lasted all day. Worth every penny and ... Read more more. If I ever need makeup done for any reason in the future I will definitely be reaching out to her again. She is incredibly sweet and I don't think I could have found anyone better to make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Also, from my husband he was scared that I would not look like myself (I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis), and he loved the makeup look she did on me because he said I still looked like me :).