BEVi Bar Catering

Ann Arbor, MI · View map · Visit website

About BEVi Bar Catering

BEVi Bar Catering is a wedding caterer that is based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. This business was founded by senior bartenders and hospitality specialists, Micah and Devon Bartelme. Together, they created BEVi Bar Catering to provide their clients with professional, high-energy, quality services. This company serves premium beverages that are tailored to their clients. These can be specialty crafted drinks to those that are sourced from local ingredients. BEVi Bar Catering endeavors to use only premium wines and spirits, providing couples with luxurious experiences.

Cuisine

BEVi Bar Catering offers their clients options from both near and far. Their fresh, delicious drinks help to elevate any event to the next level, encouraging a jolly buzz and exciting conversation starter. With BEVi Bar Catering, couples can rest assured that they will be recipients of fantastic, dedicated services.

4 Reviews for BEVi Bar Catering

4 BEVi Bar Catering Reviews

J
Featured
Jinan

Married on 08/22/2015

We hired BEVi Bar Catering for our outdoor wedding this past August. My husband and I decided to get married in May of 2015 and set an August 2015 date. Initially we had debated purchasing the beer, ... Read more wine, and liquor ourselves and hiring a local bartender. I'm so glad we stumbled upon Micah's card and hired BEVi. Micah and Devon came out to our reception site within a week of contacting them. They gave us good suggestions as to staging. Immediately after meeting with them I felt so relieved that we had delegated this part of the reception to them. They were friendly, knowledgeable, laid-back, but professional. Their costs were very reasonable, and they were able to accommodate all of our special requests. They created a specialty drink with a name suited to our theme that all of our guests still comment on. The day before the wedding, Micah delivered a beautiful bar he had built, and it complimented the elegance of our set-up. He re-confirmed the details with us and I did not stress one bit about this aspect of our reception. I don't think I had many questions for him in the months leading up, but any time I did contact him, he was quick to respond. We did not have a wedding planner, but Steve and Devon - our bartenders - were very proactive in making adjustments to set-up/service plans throughout the day. They did not have to ask me a single thing! Our reception was amazing, and the bar is such an intricate part of the reception. I could not have asked for a better set-up or better service. The bartenders were fast, friendly, and not afraid to pour. All of our guests were so impressed. I have recommended BEVi to anyone I hear is doing an outdoor wedding and have more to say in praise than allowed for in this review. Thank you Micah, Devon, and Steve for making this night perfect for us!!!

Queenbee209
Kathy

Married on 04/13/2019

Whiskey Factory thumbs up :)

These guys were awesome. We had to bring them in as a side bar because the venue we rented is a Distillery “ no wine or champagne” They did an awesome job and just made the night all the more ... Read more enjoyable being able to provide a “ full open bar” for everyone was key. My mother-in-law who’s 91 years old said they were the nicest people. You have to believe the wisest of the wise when it comes to wine😚

M
Michelle

Married on 07/02/2016

I had BEVi bar for my wedding on July 2nd. I'm so glad I chose them to handle everything, it was one of the better decisions I made for the wedding. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. They were ... Read more very professional, came in and set everything up and took it down after. It was so great not having to worry about if people had enough to drink or how much to buy up front. BEVi Bar is great and would highly recommend them!