Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry

Savannah, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry is a hair and makeup artist located in Savannah, Georgia, that serves the greater Savannah region. Heather will use her more than 18 years of experience in the wedding industry to help couples look gorgeous for their special day. Allow her to pamper you from head to toe!

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry offers couples consultations for her hair and makeup services. Brides may schedule hair and makeup trials to test and tweak looks before the big day, as well as on-site hair and makeup. Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry also offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Updos/styling

A
Featured
Anslea

Married on 05/05/2018

Heather is a hair and makeup goddess! I absolutely love her! She is not only extraordinary at what she does, but she is also the sweetest, kind hearted, friendly, most amazing person I have ever met! ... Read more My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I'm so glad I had Heather there to make me look and feel beautiful on my special day! :) If you are getting married in the future, YOU HAVE TO BOOK HER! It will be the best decision you ever made!

Amanda
Amanda

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Heather made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She is very professional and takes her time. I also really enjoyed everything that she and her assistant did for my wedding party as well. ... Read more Everyone's hair and make up stayed in place throughout the event and we had numerous compliments on how great everyone looked. I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup everyday!!!

Jennifer
Jennifer Wigley

Married on 06/22/2019

Vendor to Friend

Well I can honestly say I never saw this one coming.... I walked in not knowing Heather and just with the idea to have my Bridal Trial done. I walked out extremely satisfied and with someone I now call ... Read more call my friend! Her and her sister are extremely sweet and ABSOLUTELY the best at what they do!