Be•You•tiful Occasions

Owasso, OK · View map · Visit website

About Be•You•tiful Occasions

Be•You•tiful Occasions is a professional wedding and event design service located in Owasso, Oklahoma. Britney Keirsey, the founder of this company, has been working in the wedding industry for 10 years, finding true joy in the creation of unforgettable memories. Be•You•tiful Occasions provides wedding event services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Britney strives to get to know you on a personal basis, developing an accurate understanding of your personal style, taste, and budget. She focuses on the finer details of every aspect of your event, ensuring that your special day runs as smoothly as possible. This Owasso-based planning service has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including civil, cultural, military, religious, and non-religious weddings. Be•You•tiful Occasions provides the following planning and design services:

• Full-planning

Haley
Featured
Haley

Married on 04/08/2017

Without Her- My wedding wouldn't have happened!

I cannot rave about Britney enough. Honestly, my wedding would have been a complete disaster if it wasn't for her. She kept our timeline on track, made sure everything was the way I wanted it (while I ... Read more got ready she took care of EVERYTHING). If you want your special day to be taken care of from start to finish with the upmost detail..... SHE IS YOUR WEDDING COORDINATOR!

Ariel
Ariel Haywood

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Outstanding

Britney is the best thing that happened to my wedding! She made my day run so smoothly and stress free. She is super hardworking, talented and trustworthy. I am VERY detailed and picky and she ... Read more impressed me! She pays attention to every little thing that you want to happen. She goes above and beyond. I can't thank her enough for all she did for me and on my big day.

S
Sharon Lyke

Getting married on 08/26/2019

Sharon And Bill

Brittney was a joy to work with. Very professional, detail oriented, accommodating, and eager to please. She listened to my requests, offered wonderful ideas, and ways to achieve my vision while ... Read more saving money. I can not say enough good things about Brittney’s invaluable service. I look forward to working with her again and will recommend her to anyone.