BG Live

Miami, FL · View map

About BG Live

BGLIVE featuring Bryan Gonzalez (founded in 1999)

BGLIVE performs a large variety of music in both English and Spanish with styles ranging from pop, rock, dance, salsa, merengue, top 40, and so much more. This is a key advantage over most bands because we cover a wide range of styles of music with even our smallest band configurations. The seamless transition between different styles and bilingual flavor has been a huge part of BGLIVE's success along with their exceptional quality performances.

Rest assured the musicians on our team are professionals who work alongside many of today’s major recording artists. Musicians and entertainers are carefully selected to best compliment your musical tastes. Extend the musical lineup and enhance your event further by adding a keyboardist, a percussionist or even additional vocalists. Add a female singer and expand your music selection while adding a new dynamic voice to the show. Combine all of this with an infinite selection of DJ music and we are sure to cover any style of music you can imagine. All of these great options are available at your request. Visit www.biglivemusicshow.com where you will able to watch and listen to selected video/audio clips which will provide you with a great reference of what we have to offer.

All of our options include only the best in high end quality professional sound along with stage lighting to enhance your celebration. Dj music of your choice during band intermissions is always free of charge. This means you will save right from the start by not having to book additional Dj services.

Our main focus is to guarantee that you and your guests are completely satisfied with our services. You will find that when we perform we don't just supply music, we provide a live concert show specifically designed to meet all of your needs. BGLIVE is the example of what a band that plays such a variety of covers should sound like. And that is why when you hear BGLIVE you will agree that "Great Music Never Sounded So Goooood!!!"

11 Reviews for BG Live

11 BG Live Reviews

K
Kaydence

Married on 07/09/2016

I saw this band at a local venue and we were hooked! We booked them for my sister's wedding and it was everything we dreamed it would be. They played all of our favorite songs, handled everything in a ... Read more very professional manner and their setup was meticulous. The whole experience was amazing. They made sure everything was perfect! We didn't have to worry about anything which is the best peace of mind. If you 're looking for a wedding band or any special event, Bryan's BG LIVE is it!

F
Fernando

Married on 02/26/2016

These guys ROCK! They do it all.. Top 40, dance, English, Spanish…you name it. There are not many bands out there at this level. Very professional in every way. Can’t wait for our next party! Read more These guys ROCK! They do it all..top 40, dance, English, Spanish…you name it. There are not many bands out there at this level. Very professional in every way. Can’t wait for our next party!

N
Nitza

Married on 12/19/2015

A friend of mine had told me about the singer, Bryan Gonzalez who performs every weekend at Brimstone in Pembroke Pines. I was in search of live music or dj for my wedding at the time. I had only ... Read more planned to stay a few minutes, but as soon as the show started I was blown away and knew this was the band I wanted at my wedding. Before I knew it, those few minutes turned into 4 hours and the rest is history. My wedding was an outdoor wedding and it was just everything I had dreamed it could be and more, thnks to Bryan and his band. It was a day i will never forget. Still talk about it ’til this day. I’m still happily married and have a beautiful day to remember!