BHLDN Weddings

Chevy Chase, MD · View map

About BHLDN Weddings

An understated word with significant meaning charmed us. And so began, BHLDN (pronounced beholden).

Inspired by the Dutch word for "to keep," as well as countless tales from family and friends of the extraordinary weddings they'd been part of, we began dreaming up something new.

Our roots are with Anthropologie, so a passion for experience and creating one-of-a-kind moments runs deep. But our offering speaks more to the not-so-everyday occasions—ours is a voice that celebrates a woman's most anticipated milestones. And one that gives tradition a twist.

We want, more than anything, to help a woman create an event that reflects her own unique perspective to a tee. We want to give brides that edit she's been searching for—with heirloom-quality wedding gowns, artisanal hair adornments, footwear, and lingerie. And we want happy bridesmaids—in mix-and-match frocks with rich hues and unexpected details.

Visit any of our stores for a bridal appointment. You can book online at www.bhldn.com/stores. For the online customer, we have stylists who can help guide you before you make your purchase. Email style@bhldn.com.

658 Reviews for BHLDN Weddings

658 BHLDN Weddings Reviews

C
Carmen Perez-Leahy

Getting married on 06/26/2020

Great first dress shopping experience

I had a wonderful experience shopping at BHLDN! It was my first time trying on dresses. Natalie was my consultant and she made me feel completely comfortable and was lovely to chat with as I got ... Read more in/out of the dresses. I didn’t feel pressured to buy that day and she was very knowledgeable about everything I tried on. While I didn’t end up finding my gown that day, I would definitely recommend BHLDN to a friend starting to look for her dress!

R
Rakia Achab

Getting married on 01/07/2020

Wedding Dress

I came in for my wedding dress last minute and had the best experience! I went to the Chestnut Hill location in MA and worked with Kathy. She was kind, flexible, helpful and a wonderful person.I ... Read more didn't feel pressure to purchase anything unlike other places I went to and she made it super painless and will get my dress in less than a week. I highly recommend to any bride on a budget or one that needs a last minute dress because they are so accommodating and the price is right! :)

Rachael
Rachael

Getting married on 12/10/2019

Bought my wedding dress

Can’t wait to wear my dress! It still needs alterations, but after trying dresses I’m at 6 other stores, I finally found it. I also got it on sale! Read more Can’t wait to wear my dress! It still needs alterations, but after trying dresses I’m at 6 other stores, I finally found it. I also got it on sale!