Bhowmik Dave Photography

Indian Trail, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Bhowmik Dave Photography

Bhowmik Dave Photography, located in Indian Trail, North Carolina, is a photography company that seeks to create a truly memorable experience for you and your loved ones. With a passion for capturing memories and enhancing them through photography, Bhowmik Dave Photography will work to personalize your photography experience. Whether it be just you and your partner or you and your entire wedding party, Bhowmik Dave Photography approaches each photoshoot with an understanding of your style, personality, and vision.

Bhowmik Dave Photography offers many great photography services. In addition to the typical photographer packages that Bhomik Dave Photography has, there is also a photo booth package to help capture even more memories on your big day. The photobooth package includes props and backdrops to help personalize the photo booth experience according to your theme, color scheme, and more. Bhowmik Dave Photography also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Nikki

Married on 06/16/2018

Bhowmik is amazing! He's extremely comfortable to work with. Him and his team definitely go out of their way to help you during the wedding. They are open to suggestions and will accommodate to your ... Read more needs, in terms of exactly how you want the pictures etc. They come very prepared and ask you all of the important questions about how you want your pictures to look weeks before the wedding events. I'm definitely telling all of my friends to book them for future events.

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were blown away by the photos we received. To me, the photography was the most important investment in our wedding because it's what you have to remember your day forever. Looking ... Read more back, there's nothing I would change about our wedding pictures. The creativity, skill, and quality is truly the best we found and the best I have seen from other weddings. Our friends and family said the pictures looked like they came from a magazine! Best of all, you will feel comfortable working with such a patient and passionate photographer.

N
Nikita

Married on 01/28/2017

Bhowmik is so easy to work with. He offers honest support, guidance, and advice while working with you. Before the day was here, we knew we were in good hands. We are incredibly happy with how our ... Read more wedding events were captured - from the pre-wedding shoot to the wedding. Thank you for doing such a phenomenal job and capturing our day so beautifully and perfectly!