Bianka Bridal

Grand Rapids, Michigan, MI · View map · Visit website

About Bianka Bridal

Bianka Bridal is a unique dress and attire shop for couples planning a wedding in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. At this shop, styles are hand-picked from New York, Rome, Milan, and Spain to ensure a diverse and one-of-a-kind collection for couples. This glamorous bridal shop makes shopping for wedding attire a thing of luxury.

This shop has elegant and feminine styles available for couples. Brides will find wedding gowns at this shop, but other members of the wedding party will find styles as well. Bianka Bridal carries attire for mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls. Not only does this shop offer bridal and formal gowns, but it also offers a range of accessories. Couples browsing the displays will find hair accessories and veils, jewelry, and shoes for their wedding day.

Areas Covered
Couples come from all around to find the perfect dress at Bianka Bridal. The shop has served couples from the Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, and Northern Michigan areas.

60 Reviews for Bianka Bridal

60 Bianka Bridal Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/10/2015

Bianka Bridal is hands down the best bridal shop in the Grand Rapids area. I shopped in Grand Rapids as well as in Cleveland, my hometown and also where my wedding will be. Bianka was the 1st shop I ... Read more went to when I started dress shopping and it ended up being the shop that I purchased my dress from. They are so professional, nice, and really make you feel like you're part of a family. They give you their honest opinion on dresses and make really great suggestions. The dress options they have is absolutely AMAZING! They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from and they're all gorgeous, which I didn't find at other shops I went to. You will not be disappointed in Bianka Bridal.

L
Laine

Married on 06/23/2018

I loved my experience at Bianka. I unfortunately do not remember my consultant's name, maybe Ashley? She was so sweet and so so helpful. I didn't really have much of a vision for how I wanted to look ... Read more on my wedding day when I went there, I knew I liked A-line dresses, and I knew I loved several Hayley Paige designs. I went there to try on one dress specifically and did not love it, then once the other dress I wanted to try on became available (another bride was trying it on when I got there) I immediately fell in love. They "jack you up" SYTTD style with a bouquet and veil to make it all look real. The photo attached is the only one I have of the full dress (waiting for the photographer's pics to come back)

Brittany
Brittany Leigh Carpenter

Married on 04/28/2018

More than a bridal store

I cannot say enough good things about the team at BIANKA Bridal. The store is absolutely beautiful and the staff made me feel like a princess. I chose a custom Alessandra Rinaudo gown and Katia helped ... Read more me pair a skirt from one dress with the gown from another. Katia went above and beyond and I appreciated her honestly through the entire process, as she did not hesitate to give her honest opinion (even if that meant I chose a cheaper option). When my dress was featured on an Italian magazine, Katia brought a copy back for me from Italy. When my mom asked for Alessandra Rinaudo perfume to surprise me on my wedding day, the staff brought it back from Italy. When I brought my 7 year-old flower girl in to try on dresses, she was treated just like a bride and had such a special day. Purchasing my dress at BIANKA was so much more than buying a dress, it was an experience. An experience that my family will always be grateful for and cherish.