Bianka Bridal

Grand Rapids, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Bianka Bridal

Bianka Bridal is a unique dress and attire shop for couples planning a wedding in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. At this shop, styles are hand-picked from New York, Rome, Milan, and Spain to ensure a diverse and one-of-a-kind collection for couples. This glamorous bridal shop makes shopping for wedding attire a thing of luxury.

This shop has elegant and feminine styles available for couples. Brides will find wedding gowns at this shop, but other members of the wedding party will find styles as well. Bianka Bridal carries attire for mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls. Not only does this shop offer bridal and formal gowns, but it also offers a range of accessories. Couples browsing the displays will find hair accessories and veils, jewelry, and shoes for their wedding day.

Areas Covered
Couples come from all around to find the perfect dress at Bianka Bridal. The shop has served couples from the Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, and Northern Michigan areas.

66 Reviews for Bianka Bridal

66 Bianka Bridal Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/10/2015

Bianka Bridal is hands down the best bridal shop in the Grand Rapids area. I shopped in Grand Rapids as well as in Cleveland, my hometown and also where my wedding will be. Bianka was the 1st shop I ... Read more went to when I started dress shopping and it ended up being the shop that I purchased my dress from. They are so professional, nice, and really make you feel like you're part of a family. They give you their honest opinion on dresses and make really great suggestions. The dress options they have is absolutely AMAZING! They have a wide variety of dresses to choose from and they're all gorgeous, which I didn't find at other shops I went to. You will not be disappointed in Bianka Bridal.

E
Ellen Rodgers

Getting married on 01/10/2021

Great bridal experience!

Amazingly beautiful salon with a great selection of designer gowns! Read more Amazingly beautiful salon with a great selection of designer gowns!

Kate
Kate

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!!

I'm getting married in September and this was my first time visiting a bridal shop. A friend of mine recommended that I travel from Kalamazoo to GR to check this place out. I'm so happy that I ... Read more listened to her. I was searching for an intimate, private, yet fun place to go and I found exactly that at BIANKA Bridal. Their website is easy to access, and schedule an appointment. They are professional in everything from the emails to confirm my appointment time, to describing the easiest place to park for an out-of-towner. The shop is clean, eloquent, and has such a fun vibe. My consultant was Amber - she knew exactly how to handle me and give me the right amount of options... without overwhelming me. I'm SO incredibly happy that I was able to walk away with my dream dress. Not only am I still beaming from walking away with my dress but the overall experience. Thank you BIANKA Bridal!!!!! Kate