Big Cedar Lodge

Ridgedale, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Big Cedar Lodge

Big Cedar Lodge is a wedding venue in Ridgedale, Missouri. This large, rustic venue offers many different spaces for ceremonies and receptions, all overlooking the beautiful Table Rock Lake. This venue is great for small, intimate gatherings and large, elegant ones. No matter your wedding vision, Big Cedar Lodge is sure to provide.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has beautiful chapels, unique patio spaces, large lawns and a gorgeous grand ballroom for you to choose from for your event. They also offer accommodations such as a luxury yacht, spa, golf courses and a pool for you and your guests to enjoy. This venue has a maximum capacity of 500 people.

Aside from the impressive accommodations, Big Cedar Lodge offers a variety of professional services as well. They can assist with anything from event planning and cake to lighting and sound services. There is also a bridal suite available for use.

58 Reviews for Big Cedar Lodge

58 Big Cedar Lodge Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 04/05/2014

Big Cedar was the most wonderful place that I could have ever chose to have our wedding! The staff was kind and helpful. The location was beautiful, wedding planning staff were very helpful, ... Read more restaurants were great, and of course the weather was amazing on our wedding! Overall it was outstanding and I cannot wait to have our anniversary's celebrated there for years to come. Thank you so much everyone at Big Cedar Lodge!

M
Mary

Married on 05/12/2017

Can you believe we started planning our elopement the Tuesday before our Wedding? Courtney and Julia at Big Cedar Lodge Events helped plan my "Friday at 5" wedding and it would not have been as ... Read more wonderful without them. It truly was stress free. Flowers were beautiful. Cake was delicious. Food was wonderful, too! Views were amazing. My husband and I were able to enjoy our special day without worry. Thank you, Big Cedar!

J
Jacqlyn

Married on 05/06/2017

I recently got married on 5/6/17 next to the waterfall at Big Cedar Lodge. I chose to do one of their elopement packages because we decided on just a small wedding with only 11 guests. The elopement ... Read more package included 5-7 different spots on the property to choose from, bouquet of half dozen roses for me and a boutinneire for my hubs, in the color we chose, bottle of champagne, cake and dinner voucher for the two of us. Ok now that those details are out of the way, I worked closely with Courtney and Julia and could not have been more pleased!! They were so responsive and answered all of my questions promptly, sometimes even more than once...sorry Courtney! The officiant called me about a week prior to the wedding and we discussed what we wanted for our ceremony and then he met us at the door the day of, so it was truly stress free! The property is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I actually had a friend's husband ask if we got married in Ireland when he saw a picture I posted on FB overlooking the lake. I can't wait to get my pictures back because there are so many good spots to get an amazing picture at. Even though there were more than one wedding going on the same day as mine, I never encountered them personally, just from a distance, and it still truly feels like it's your special day and you're the only one there, that's how vast the property is and how many wedding location choices you have. We did our reception dinner Osage restaurant at Top of the Rock and it was stunning! The food was amazing, the service was impeccable, the ambience, the views...oh my gosh I cannot say enough. I highly recommend Big Cedar Lodge to anyone, and wouldn't think twice about doing it all over again!!