Big City Horns

East Amherst, NY · View map · Visit website

About Big City Horns

Big City Horns is the premier wedding/ special events band in the region, servicing Western New York, Western PA and Central NY couples. Their high-energy performances combine original medleys, top R&B, disco, funk, rock, soul, Motown swing and country hits. They use choreography to deliver the most engaging wedding event and keep your party going all night!

Big City Horns works with couples to design the perfect playlist. Work with them for ambient music during your cocktail hour and party music for your reception. Their services include:

• Learning new/custom songs

D
    Featured
    D

Married on 09/30/2017

Looking back at our amazing wedding, I can honestly say Big City Horns was the highlight for me. They were AWESOME. They took our wedding from good to great - our guests couldn't stop talking about ... Read more them and what a great party they created. I can't stress enough how talented and fun they were. Ben and Maria kill it on vocals, and the brass and band were on point. The mix of music was perfect and they kept the energy going all night. That night and the next day, we heard over and over again how much people LOVED them. "So fun!", "Where did you find them!?", "You could just feel the music!", "Way better than a DJ!". Our guests will certainly remember them for a long time. Beyond all that, one serious differentiator was their professionalism and communication. I think the first time I reached out, I heard back within 30 minutes and had a call that same night. In the months before the wedding, we connected regularly and Ben and Maria made sure that everything would be perfect on our big day. I can't recommend Big City Horns enough - they were a pleasure to work with, and brought down the house. Thank you Ben, Maria and the rest of the band. You rock!

L
    Lindsay

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing! Everyone RAVED about the music at our wedding!

Having Big City Horns as our wedding band was the PERFECT choice, easily the best choice we made for the event! They were so accommodating with our special requests, and they sound incredible live! It ... Read more It was truly a fun, party atmosphere! They are so easy and fun to work with. I would absolutely recommend!

E
    Elaine Ferrara

Married on 04/27/2019

Best Band Ever!!

The best thing we did in planning our daughters wedding was hire Big City Horns. They are energetic and really know how to engage an audience and get a party going. Many of our guests are still ... Read more talking about the fabulous band we had at our daughters wedding in April. Elaine Ferrara