Big D Events & Entertainment

Overland Park, KS · View map · Visit website

About Big D Events & Entertainment

Big D Events & Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Overland Park, Kansas. This company makes sure that their clients are happy with their services. The entertainment provided for your wedding is customized for your wedding day. Big D Events & Entertainment will work with you to craft only the best entertainment for your celebration.

Big D Events & Entertainment offers many DJ services and equipment for your wedding reception. These items and services include:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
Along with their many services, this vendor has several music genres at their disposal. They offer the following genres for entertainment on your wedding day:

• Country
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Location
Big D Events & Entertainment is based in Overland Park, Kansas, and services the Kansas City area.

9 Reviews for Big D Events & Entertainment

9 Big D Events & Entertainment Reviews

T
Featured
Tish

Married on 03/11/2017

Big D was outstanding. I was referred to Big D by another DJ & I am so pleased with my decision to go with him. Derrick was awesome! SO easy to work with. He was prompt to responding to emails, quick ... Read more to meeting with me to discuss everything. He even dealt with my many, many, many questions I had and answered them all super quickly! He was also our Officiant and did super! We wrote our vows & wanted short, sweet & to the point and he was very accommodating and did exactly what we asked of him! The music was also so great, no one left the dance floor all night!! I gave him a list of songs I wanted played and didn’t want played and he followed it!!! I did not hear one song that was on my Do Not Play List! Which was PERFECT!!!!! Derrick was wonderful & a joy to have involved in our wedding day and we really appreciate all he did for us! Book him!!

H
Heather

Married on 10/14/2018

Friendly, Accommodating and Professional

We met Derrick at the Thompson Barn Trunk Show. He was friendly and down-to-earth and very laid back; offered his services without being pushy. Derrick had also done weddings at the Barn before, which ... Read more which was a big plus. He was very easy to work with and even met with us one more time before our Big Day. He arrived on time and had everything ready to go, and played a great mix of music during our reception - making sure to play specific songs that we had requested. Definitely recommended!

K
Kristin

Married on 05/19/2018

We used Derrick for DJ services and Photo Booth, which was nice only having to deal with one person. We very much enjoyed his laid back nature throughout the planning process. The night of out wedding ... Read more wedding everything ran smoothly. He kept thinga moving along so no one got bored, the music was great, he played all our requests which was appreciated. I'd highly recommend using him. Great service and a great price compared to some other vendors we talked to! With booking it last minute it really helped us out in a pinch.