Big D Events & Entertainment

Overland Park, KS · View map · Visit website

About Big D Events & Entertainment

Big D Events & Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Overland Park, Kansas. This company makes sure that their clients are happy with their services. The entertainment provided for your wedding is customized for your wedding day. Big D Events & Entertainment will work with you to craft only the best entertainment for your celebration.

Big D Events & Entertainment offers many DJ services and equipment for your wedding reception. These items and services include:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
Along with their many services, this vendor has several music genres at their disposal. They offer the following genres for entertainment on your wedding day:

• Country
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Location
Big D Events & Entertainment is based in Overland Park, Kansas, and services the Kansas City area.

11 Reviews for Big D Events & Entertainment

11 Big D Events & Entertainment Reviews

T
Featured
Tish

Married on 03/11/2017

Big D was outstanding. I was referred to Big D by another DJ & I am so pleased with my decision to go with him. Derrick was awesome! SO easy to work with. He was prompt to responding to emails, quick ... Read more to meeting with me to discuss everything. He even dealt with my many, many, many questions I had and answered them all super quickly! He was also our Officiant and did super! We wrote our vows & wanted short, sweet & to the point and he was very accommodating and did exactly what we asked of him! The music was also so great, no one left the dance floor all night!! I gave him a list of songs I wanted played and didn’t want played and he followed it!!! I did not hear one song that was on my Do Not Play List! Which was PERFECT!!!!! Derrick was wonderful & a joy to have involved in our wedding day and we really appreciate all he did for us! Book him!!

Prudence
Prudence Shea

Married on 07/20/2019

Derrick is the BEST!

Derrick was amazing to work with. He had a great mix of music and everyone had a blast. He was amazingly flexible as we had the dance floor outside on the hottest day of the year 😊 But there were no ... Read more no complaints and did what we asked of him. We also had to change the wedding date due to some travel issues with the bride and he was very accommodating and understanding with that as well. We would give him an A+ rating. We could not be happier with him and his service!

Andrew
Andrew Rexroat

Married on 07/20/2019

Derrick is the man!

When our wedding had to be rescheduled due to an issue regarding my wife's visa, Big D let us reschedule without losing our deposit. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We had our dance floor ... Read more outside during the hottest day of the year and he was super awesome about it. He really kept the party going and got everyone dancing. Highly recommended.