Big Day in Key West

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Big Day in Key West

Big Day in Key West is a wedding planning company based in Key West, Florida. The company works with couples throughout the local areas of the Florida Keys and Marathon. Offering a casual and simple ambiance, the company specializes in designing and planning beach wedding ceremonies. Part of the wedding industry since 2012, Big Day in Key West has four experienced event planners who can craft exquisite wedding planning packages, from simple intimate beach wedding to grand celebrations.

Big Day in Key West offers packages for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The company caters to different wedding types, including civil, religious, non-religious, destination, and double weddings. The following services are offered for weddings and special events:

• Day-of-coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

Other Services
As part of their wedding services, Big Day in Key West also offers hair and makeup, wedding flowers, and wedding cake services for couples. They also provide planning services for vow renewals, anniversaries, and honeymoons.

81 Reviews for Big Day in Key West

81 Big Day in Key West Reviews

Featured
Aimee

Married on 07/12/2016

Big Day in Key West was WONDERFUL! We planned on a destination wedding (we live in Virginia) and as I have never been to Key West or been married before I thought it might be stressful but from the ... Read more first phone call until after we said I DO- Stan and his team were amazing! Stan took the time to answer any questions I (the nervous bride to be) may have had along the way and took the time to add personal touches which made our ceremony so special and unique for us. We chose the Ocean Key wedding package and were not disappointed. Michael was our officiant and he was fantastic- very courteous and professional the whole way through. Julia was our photographer and my now husband is not a big picture person but she had him laughing and enjoying every minute and all the fun poses. She was patient and we cannot wait to see how all the pictures turned out. If you are looking for a team that will make your wedding day as special as you want it to be- I highly recommend you choose Big Day in Key West. You will not be disappointed!! We will remember and talk about our wedding day and this team for many many years to come!

Anthony T Sozanski

Getting married on 03/04/2021

'Big Day' Made Ours the Biggest Ever!!!

Posted this same review in Google reviews but deserves to be published everywhere anyone looks: My now wife Michelle did most of the arranging since she is one to research carefully and select the ... Read more best providers, services, etc. With our beach wedding we decided on Key West and then found 'Big Day'. From the first correspondence, Stan was attentive and set a very confident and care free tone. He listened to what we wanted - I would not say we were very demanding - but he delivered in spades. My beautiful bride is now absolutely over the moon with how everything went. It was truly magical, from the flowers (we specified specific colors and Stan delivered!), to the minister, to the photographer. Julia, the photographer, is a genius of creativity, the right composition and playfulness in addition. Stan and his team have made our special day even more magical and memorable than we would have imagined. Don't look anywhere else!

ARISTA

Married on 08/31/2019

Thank-you Stan!

Stan is the man. Lol. My wedding was perfect and I can’t thank him and his crew enough. Thanks again! Read more Stan is the man. Lol. My wedding was perfect and I can’t thank him and his crew enough. Thanks again!!