Big Day Little Booth Photobooth Rentals

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Big Day Little Booth Photobooth Rentals

At Big Day Little Booth Photobooth Rentals, Hampton Roads, we are dedicated to providing you with the best service for your big day. We provide photobooth rentals in Hampton Roads, VA and the surrounding area for your special event. We keep our prices low and our quality high so that everyone can experience the fun of a photobooth!

Photobooths evoke memories of adolescence, amusement parks, friends and fun - and now they are making a comeback! They make a great addition to any event, especially wedding receptions, graduation parties, class reunions, corporate events,bar/bat mitzvahs, family reunions, and everything in between -- photobooths are the newest craze!

Big Day Little Booth Photobooth Rentals proudly serves the Hampton Roads area with the best photobooth rentals available in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake, Virginia.

We are locally owned and operated and dedicated to remaining local - we only travel within 25 miles of the 23454 zip code.

13 Reviews for Big Day Little Booth Photobooth Rentals

13 Big Day Little Booth Photobooth Rentals Reviews

User4661540

2+ years ago

Victoria was great. All details were planned easily through emails, and everything was lovely. My guests really enjoyed all the props, and we loved seeing the photo guest book she made for us at the ... Read more end of the reception. would definitely recommend!

R
Renita

Married on 03/22/2014

The photo booth was a hit. I was able to see people I didn't know that came to my wedding. My nephew had a ball taking pictures. I think he had at least 6 different strips in the album. I also had ... Read more people say they want a photo booth for their events.

J
Janis & Gene

Married on 08/10/2013

The photobooth was a huge hit at our son's wedding. People went there numerous times and had a blast. Everyone who participated in the photo received a copy of the photo which is very nice. Some ... Read more others only give one photo to the entire group who took a picture. The people operating the booth were friendly and very helpful. In addition, at the end of the night they presented an album to the bride and groom filled with all the pictures and comments from the guests. Thank you so much. We highly recommend you.