Big Day Little Details

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Big Day Little Details

Big Day Little Details is a wedding planning company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that will carry out all the aspects of your wedding in a seamless and efficient manner. With friendly and professional service, they will assist you on your wedding day so that you don't have to worry about the details on your special day.

Wedding Coordinator, Nancy Mundy, uses her expertise and calming personality to keep everything under control so that the couple can enjoy what's most important on their wedding day. She specializes in day of wedding coordination which offers assistance beginning six weeks leading up to your wedding day, making sure to oversee all of your plans and vendors so you don’t have to. Big Day Little Details will tie everything together and provide you with the following services:

• Consultation to gather your details
  • Tour reception venue
  • Develop timeline
  • Coordinate rehearsal
  • Lead and assistant coordinator day of wedding
  • Point of contact for vendors
  • Oversee day of wedding activities

18 Reviews for Big Day Little Details

18 Big Day Little Details Reviews

Featured
User5095549

2+ years ago

Nancy and her team were absolutely wonderful! Nancy took so much stress off of me by making sure I had things taken care of in advance. She thought of all of the little details that I would have ... Read more missed! She was always prompt, friendly, professional, and a pleasure to be around. On the day of the wedding I had no worries because I knew everything was handled. She listened to our desires and brought them into fruition. I honestly could not thank her enough for her work on making our wedding day absolutely perfect!! Our families complimented how wonderful she was! I highly recommend all brides to hire Nancy! It was the best decision I made in wedding planning.

Maia
Maia

Married on 04/13/2019

Exceptional!

Nancy was a shining star even among our many excellent vendors. I can't recommend her highly enough. She was extremely responsive, highly professional, very friendly and fun, and helped us think of so ... Read more so many "little details" that never would have even occurred to us without her help! We truly could not have had the day go any more smoothly, and we owe most of that to Nancy! Also, her rates are extremely reasonable for the quality of service she provides! Book Nancy- you will not regret it!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy is AMAZING! She made our day the best day ever. More than just day of coordination, she had knowledge of wedding etiquette, vendor and great idea suggestions as well as managing the entire ... Read more timeline months in advance making sure every detail was on point. We could not have had a better coordinator and a better value. Her demeanor on the wedding day is so sweet and calming, making everyone feel at ease. Her services are incredible.