BIG EASY LIMOS

Kenner, LA · View map · Visit website

About BIG EASY LIMOS

BIG EASY LIMOS is a premier wedding transportation service based in Kenner, Louisiana. This well-established company has over 17 years of experience in the transportation industry. Their friendly, reliable staff are on hand to ensure that you reach your special day on time and in style.

BIG EASY LIMOS provides a comprehensive fleet of vehicles to choose from to suit your needs and style. This company aims to cater to all your wedding transportation needs, offering an array of packages to choose from. For the budget-conscious couple, the Copper package includes two stylish limousines to transport a total of 10 people to your event. The Gold package provides two limos and one vintage Rolls Royce to ensure that you make a show-stopping entrance to your occasion. For larger parties, the Platinum package supplies two 24-passenger shuttles, one limousine, and one Rolls Royce for convenient and comfortable guest transportation. BIG EASY LIMOS are committed to ensuring your journey to the altar goes smoothly, with their friendly and reliable service facilitating a seamless transportation experience.

that when you rent an elegant vehicle from us, an elegant vehicle will show up to do the job.

For more information please call us at 504-466-4477 or email us at sales@bigeasylimos.com

39 Reviews for BIG EASY LIMOS

39 BIG EASY LIMOS Reviews

X
Featured
Xenia

Married on 04/06/2013

Very easy to work with and affordable. We used one Stretch Escalade and one Stretch Hummer to transport the wedding party and parents to and from the ceremony and reception, as well as a vintage Rolls ... Read more Royce for my husband and I. They gave us a great deal and came in way under budget. The drivers were on time and friendly and the cars were clean and perfect! They even supplied a glass of champagne for my husband and I as soon as we walked out of the church!

Sheldreka
Sheldreka

Married on 06/01/2019

Totally Awesome

The driver was on time, very nice and professional. Read more The driver was on time, very nice and professional.

G
Gina

Married on 01/14/2017

We used Big Easy Limos for our wedding day, and everything went great! The limo arrived on time. The entire wedding party was transported through the French Quarter (separately of course), very ... Read more smoothly. The driver was very nice and even patient as we waited for some of the guests to get into the building as to not see me in my wedding dress. My calls and e-mails were always answered. I would recommend.