Big Love Weddings

Cornelius, North Carolina · View map

About Big Love Weddings

Big Love Weddings is a professional wedding officiant service in Cornelius, North Carolina. Reverend Tod Coles is a non-denominational Christian minister and ordained wedding officiant. Rev. Coles has a reputation for being easy to work with, respectful, and most importantly dedicated to ensuring your ceremony is exactly what you envisioned for your wedding day.

Big Love Weddings provides services for all types of weddings, including civil, secular, or otherwise non traditional ceremonies. Reverend Tod Coles supports and respects all couples regardless of faith or belief. He simply wants to welcome couples into the sacred bond of marriage in the way they desire. Rev. Coles will also help write or edit your vows if you’d like to use custom vows on your wedding day. He offers simple, traditional, and customized ceremonies, and will even provide destination wedding services when able.

74 Reviews for Big Love Weddings

74 Big Love Weddings Reviews

rachel
rachel

Married on 10/21/2018

Rev Tod was perfect!

Working with Rev Tod was so easy and fun. We wanted a non-religious ceremony and he was happy to provide just what we wanted without judgement. The ceremony was personal and tailored to us and our ... Read more relationship with every line. He helped us every step of the way picking out what to say and even suggested a unity ceremony for us to do that we'd never heard of - it was unique and special and our guests remarked how original it was! We wrote our own vows and Rev Tod read them for us before the wedding and made sure they matched in length and tone which was very helpful! I would highly recommend Rev Tod especially to those wanting a non-religious ceremony that's all about the couple and their story!

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/24/2018

Just want to let the world know that i had a very wonderful experience with big love wedding.... I will do it again if i have too... It was very special i can't stop thanking rev Tod Coles thank you ... Read more so much for making me have a wonderful wedding, a very special day that is going to stick with me for a lifetime... Thank you so much you went out the way and I just want to let you know that I really truly and deeply appreciate every bit of my ceremony thank you thank you thank you!!!!...

J
Jordyn

Married on 05/19/2018

Rev. Tod was awesome! He helped us create a personalized wedding ceremony that was perfect for us. Our guests loved it! He is extremely personable and truly enjoys what he does. We would definitely ... Read more recommend Rev. Tod!