Big Red Uma

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Big Red Uma

Planning an unforgettable wedding starts with design.

I specialize in custom designs that reflect the personalities of the bride and groom.

New styles of invitations are emerging with color, textures and embellishments such as Swarovski crystals, pearls, and design elements that reflect the venue of the wedding.

All invitations are handcrafted using the finest paper and materials.

Pricing varies based on individual custom design.

3 Reviews for Big Red Uma

3 Big Red Uma Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 08/22/2017

Linda will spend a lot of time helping you design your invitation to be special for your very special day. Read more Linda will spend a lot of time helping you design your invitation to be special for your very special day.

M
Merika

Event date: 01/01/2017

I have been buying Big Red Uma cards for many years now. Linda's creativity is meticulous! Every card is uniquely beautiful! She has a wide selection for every occasion – whether it's a birthday card, ... Read more sympathy card or thinking of you card, you are certain to find the right one for your special someone. When I give one of her cards, I feel like I am giving a gift as well. They are each an artistic masterpiece and a true keepsake! Linda's cards are impressive and extraordinary!

K
Kyle

Married on 10/15/2016

Linda did an amazing job for our wedding invitations. It was all hand made and personalized to fit our themed wedding. She listened to our wants and came up with a finished product that went way ... Read more beyond expectations. She is truly skilled at her craft and gets the job done ahead of schedule. I would recommend her for any custom made cards. Thanks for making our wedding announcements one of a kind. Kyle & Brandy Hendersonville, NC

Big Red Uma FAQ