Big Top Entertainment

Newport News, Virginia · View map

About Big Top Entertainment

From site visits to showroom consultation services, our staff will customize an order to suit your budget and needs. It is YOUR day, and Big Top will strive to fulfill your every wish, dream, and desire. From tents, tables, and chairs, to furniture, specialty lighting, and custom design, let our creative team bring your Dream Wedding to life.

13 Reviews for Big Top Entertainment

13 Big Top Entertainment Reviews

L
Lynn e Hornsby

Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Vendor

We have used them for all 3 of our daughters and we could not be more pleased. They are professional, friendly, flexible, and offer a great value for all they can do. Read more We have used them for all 3 of our daughters and we could not be more pleased. They are professional, friendly, flexible, and offer a great value for all they can do.

A
Alejandra Canela

Married on 06/15/2019

Our wedding 2019

I ordered the cross box chairs and two tables for our Tropical/Rustic wedding and Big Top did amazing! They were on time, I believe one of the chairs came broke and they went back and got another ... Read more one! I mean I was sooo happy with the result of my wedding and I do recommend them to anyone wanting to rent with them for your special event!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/01/2019

Rentals for wedding ceremony and reception

Big Top Entertainment was an amazing rental company to work with for our wedding day! Alyssa helped me with everything and anything that I needed to help make my Pinterest board come to life! I rented ... Read more their beautiful farmhouse tables that they make in house and they were the perfect touch to our reception. I highly recommend them for your next event!