My Reno Event

Reno, NV · View map · Visit website

About My Reno Event

My Reno Event is a Wedding Disc Jockey and a Complete Wedding Services company in Reno, Nevada. They are owned and operated by husband and wife team, Billy and Amy St. Germaine. Billy has worked as a DJ and event planner since 2006 and has been in the entertainment industry for more than 20 years!

They offer Complete Wedding Planning, DJ and MC services, Video Projection, and do-not-play lists. Additional services include Day of Coordination, Wedding Photography and Decore. They use quality equipment good for indoor or outdoor event and venues of any size. Their equipment includes disco balls, microphones, uplighting, and premium sound systems. They work with you to customize all your wedding needs!

9 Reviews for My Reno Event

9 My Reno Event Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 05/04/2019

The Best DJ!

Billy and Amy were fabulous throughout the initial booking process through the last song of the wedding night. They were always so responsive when we had questions and made a site visit to meet us ... Read more when we were in town. We couldn’t have asked for a better dance party at the reception and that was because of Billy and Amy. They knew what songs to play and when. It was so much fun and we can’t thank them enough for making our day so perfect.

P
Patricia

Married on 08/03/2019

Great value, and superb at what they do

Billy and Amy were fun, interactive and awesome. They took care of everything we asked, switched up the music when we asked and played great songs. They are very professional even when some guests ... Read more were a little cranky, and just went with the flow. I would use them again for an event, and I would recommend them to anyone who asks!

J
Joyel

Married on 07/27/2019

We hired Billy for an engagement and we enjoyed him so much, that we just rebooked for our sons wedding next summer. Can't wait to work with him again! Read more We hired Billy for an engagement and we enjoyed him so much, that we just rebooked for our sons wedding next summer. Can't wait to work with him again!