Bill Marshall

Windham, NH · View map · Visit website

About Bill Marshall

Bill Marshall Photography is a Windham, New Hampshire-based photography company that specializes in natural and authentic portraits for weddings and other photographic sessions. Bill is the talented and passionate photographer behind the lense. He focuses on the emotions, moods and interactions of your wedding guests, while using your wedding venue and natural light to create incredible images of you and your loved one. Bill Marshall Photography captures moments you will want to spend time looking back on for many years to come.

Bill understands that every couple is different, and therefore works with you individually to create the best wedding photography service you can imagine. Bill Marshall Photography's most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images
  • Toning

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Bill Marshall Photography can provide:

• Engagement shoot

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent service from start to finish! Bill was a pleasure to work with to say the least. My wedding was out of state therefore the quick responses and flexibility of communication was so greatly ... Read more appreciated. I've been to weddings where the photographers seemed pushy, and overly concerned about their time slot or cap of photos, it was the last thing I wanted on my wedding day. Bill made the day run so smooth, he had such a relaxed way about him it put my husband and I at ease. When I received my adorable package in the mail, in such a timely manner, and looked through all of the photos I realized how much he truly did for us that day. There wasn't a moment he seemed in a rush, but it was mind blowing how many beautiful moments 1 man was able to capture in 1 day. Words cannot express how thankful we are, Bill, our reccomendation is the least we could give! Thank you!

J
Joanna Michelson

Married on 05/26/2019

Great New England Photographer

Bill was an incredible photographer. We were planning a wedding from the other side of the country, so we especially valued his willingness to meet via FaceTime and to respond to our questions ... Read more promptly. He was very flexible, asked great questions, and tried to understand what mattered to us. The day of the wedding he was the ideal wedding guest and photographer - independent, self-sufficient, responsive, and very clear and compassionate.

J
JuliAnn

Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn’t have done it without him!

On a scale of 1-10 Bill would easily deserve an 11. Booking him for our engagement session and wedding was the easily the best decision we made during planning. For our engagement shoot some early ... Read more season snow put a damper on our original plan. Bill, with quickness and total professionalism, helped us adjust our plans and even hiked in the snowy mountains to find the perfect spot for our absolutely stunning engagement photos. For our wedding he absolutely saved the day with the literal shirt off his back to lend the groom for some photos until a friend could bring a replacement. Bill has been an absolute pleasure to work with and provided quick responses, guidance along the whole process, was extremely gracious to all, and put our minds at ease with every photo. All of his photos have come out beautifully and not to mention he’s a great person to hang out with for the day!