Bill Miller's Castle

Branford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Bill Miller's Castle

Bill Miller's Castle is an extravagant family-owned banquet facility located in picturesque Branford, Connecticut, near the Connecticut shoreline. Originally built in the 1880s as a barn, the structure has lofty ceilings, crystal chandeliers, a large dance floor area and five antique fireplaces. The venue has a rustic, country charm that creates a memorable backdrop for your wedding day. Along with an extravagant wedding venue, enjoy exquisite wedding cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Edgar Ortiz of La Luna Ristoranté. The staff at Bill Miller's Castle provide unparalleled planning and budgeting skills to assist you in planning your dream day.

Facilities and Capacity
Bill Miller's Castle can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests, with indoor and outdoor spaces. The indoor ballroom offers an enormous dance floor and three-story fireplace. The indoor chapel is a classic setting for weddings, too. For outdoor locations, the picturesque Castle gazebo has a large deck, and the Trellis under the trees is ideal for ceremonies. Bill Miller's Castle hosts only one event per day, ensuring privacy and exclusive access to the facility.

Bill Miller's Castle offers a range of wedding services. Services include:

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 06/24/2017

Look no further than Bill Miller’s Castle! My husband and I just got married there two weeks ago and my only regret is that I can’t find the words to appropriately thank Lisa and her daughter, ... Read more Victoria, enough for making our big day PERFECT in every way! From the moment we walked in the front door for the first time, I got the “this is it” feeling and knew we found our place. I can’t imagine working with a more pleasant and accommodating coordinator than Lisa. Truly, there wasn’t anything she couldn’t do! On our wedding day, she and Victoria did not let me lift a finger – they had everything covered and the day and night was flawless! My family, my husband and I will never forget what a great feeling it was knowing that our big day was in such good hands from day one. The grounds and the castle itself are absolutely stunning – a photographer’s dream with so many beautiful backdrops inside and out. We loved how spacious it was – huge dance floor, lovely outdoor patio and gazebo, large bar room and a bridal suite to die for! Our guests are still raving about Bill Miller’s Castle and I’ll be recommending it every chance I get. Our videographer even said “Bill Miller’s is one of our favorite venues now!” To Lisa, Victoria, the Bill Miller’s staff and La Luna catering – thank you for going above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped and more! You are the best of the best!

Jackie
Jackie

Married on 06/22/2019

A dream come true!

Bill Miller’s castle is a wedding venue that I thought I could only dream of. It is beautiful, unique, and has a charm unlike any other venue I have ever been to. I knew immediately after I toured ... Read more that that I needed to get married there!! It was perfectly picturesque in every way imaginable. Lisa and her staff go above and beyond throughout every aspect of planning. She was attentive, responsive, and flexible (her daughters, too!) Lisa is professional and extremely personable. She made me feel at ease throughout planning and on the day of my wedding. My wedding was one of the best days of my life and I can’t imagine it being as perfect without Lisa, her staff, and the remarkable venue!

K
Kristen

Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn’t have picked a better place!

As soon as I walked into Bill Miller’s Castle, I knew that was where I wanted to celebrate my marriage. Victoria, Lisa, and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible to work with. Victoria was ... Read more there every step of the way to answer questions and help in every way she could. The venue is so beautiful with so many places all over for gorgeous pictures. I can’t say enough wonderful things about the venue and everyone there. The food from La Luna was amazing and the Venetian Room was beautiful and so delicious! I highly recommend BMC!