Bill Pence Music

Cape Coral, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bill Pence Music

Bill Pence Music is a DJ company now based in Southwest FL. With over 30 years of experience as a wedding DJ/MC and entertainment Specialist. Bill Pence has been a part of over 2500 weddings and was among the most sought after wedding DJ's in Northern California and across the country. His experience, professionalism and ability to connect with both his clients and their guests, make him the perfect choice for DJ entertainment at your wedding. Bill Prnce is also a world class Singer/entertainer and can perform classic hits from multiple genres through six decades. He has just moved to Southwest Florida and is ready to help make your wedding day a truly memorable one. Hiring

Bill Pence Music most popular wedding package includes:

• DJ/MC Servjces
  • Sound/PA system
  • Wireless Microphones
  • Online Planning Tools
  • Consultation

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services listed, Bill Pence Music offers:

• Up Lighting

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 07/22/2018

My husband and I searched for an affordable DJ/MC for our wedding and after reading tons of raving reviews about Bill Pence music on different websites, we contacted Bill and he responded very quickly ... Read more to all of our questions and wrote up a quote for us based on our needs and budget. We went ahead and booked him for our wedding and were able to build entire playlists , event timeline , do not play lists and tons of other fun tools on his website to personalize the music at our wedding. Bill periodically checked in with us through the months up to our wedding ensuring that we have everything we need and talked on the phone with us a week before the wedding to go over everything. The day of he arrived early to set up for the ceremony and kept the guests entertained at our reception while we took pictures. Bill also performs songs live if you so choose which I would highly recommend .. He is a wonderful singer and it really does add to the magic of the day. We got tons of compliments on his singing and just his awesome attitude through the whole day. He really does pay attention to the needs of the crowd too by playing fun songs (songs that I didn't think to add) to get people on the dance floor. You would be surprised the difference someone like Bill makes to the overall organization and entertainment of the day. My favorite thing about it all is that I didn't have to worry about staying on time for the different events (first dance , cake cutting , speeches etc..) Bill completely facilitated these events by making fun announcements and gauging the needs of the party. Overall an amazing experience ... If you are on the fence about whether you need a DJ I would encourage anyone who can do it to go for it because it makes a serious difference for the ceremony and reception. Bill got me and my husband on the dance floor (we usually don't dance) with his fun personality and we even had some guests want to take pics with him :) We really couldn't have done it without him.

M
Michelle Oberg

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic live singing and DJ!

Bill was great to work with - This was my first time working with a DJ and he knew all the right questions to ask and gives great advice when needed. He DJ'd our wedding and created a fantastic music ... Read more environment, including his live singing!

Matt
Matt Moone

Married on 09/07/2019

Integral Part to Our Wedding, Couldn't Have Done It Without Bill!

My wife and I got married at a remote resort in Tahoe last weekend and Bill was absolutely phenomenal in everything he did. He was responsive leading up, was on time, gave an incredible singing ... Read more performance for the ceremony and throughout the night for our most meaningful songs, and had a great song selection that kept everyone both old and young on the dance floor. Even with having to change locations between ceremony and reception in short time he made the transition seamless. He was also incredible at MCing and keeping the wedding on-time and running smoothly. I can't recommend Bill enough. If you are looking for a wedding DJ/MC/entertainer you absolutely can't go wrong with Bill!