Bill Roop Photography

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Bill Roop Photography

Bill Roop Photography is a photography service in Knoxville, Tennessee. Bill discovered his love of photography while traveling in the United States Air Force. In 2010 his photography shifted to people and he began his business with his wife.

Bill and his wife work hard to build a personal relationship with each bride and groom. They want you to be relaxed and enjoy your special day. Bill captures special moments, emotions and the carefully planned details of your wedding day. He is attentive and always ready to snap candids of you and your guests. Bill Roop Photography offers packages that can be customized to meet your needs. His services include:

• Engagement shoot

A
Featured
Abbey

Married on 05/18/2014

Talk about a wonderful experience. That would be my photographer. Not only was he my photographer, but he built a relationship with me as if he were my second father. He is becoming bigger and better ... Read more known, but I know we will always have a relationship as friends. He did our pictures in the rain and they were the BEST pictures I've literally ever seen. Our wedding pictures barely topped them, but every photo he takes is amazing! He loves what he does and it shows!!

R
Rachel Ridenour

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding photos

Bill and his wife were amazing to work with. Extremely pleased with our wedding photos, they really captured the event perfectly Read more Bill and his wife were amazing to work with. Extremely pleased with our wedding photos, they really captured the event perfectly

Jesi
Jesi

Married on 10/26/2018

Bill is amazing! He is very friendly and makes this experience even more exciting than it already is. We hit it off immediately and I’m so excited for him to do our wedding! Read more Bill is amazing!! He is very friendly and makes this experience even more exciting than it already is. We hit it off immediately and I’m so excited for him to do our wedding!