Bill Sargent Bands

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Bill Sargent Bands

"They're the tightest, most solid ensemble of expert musicians Milwaukee may ever see. Sargent shines . . ." - The Milwaukee Journal.

Bill Sargent Bands - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Live Music for Weddings, Special Events & Parties

REAL MUSIC made by REAL PEOPLE using REAL INSTRUMENTS providing REAL ENTERTAINMENT!

We create, in real time, a super special unique, entertaining wedding or event just for you, and only you!

Be exceptional and be loved! Your guests will love you for it!!

Our musical styles cover Swing, Classic Rock & Pop, Big Band, R&B, Jazz (Traditional, Dixieland and Straight-Ahead), Variety and Christian Music.

My line-up includes Bill Sargent's "REALLY Big Band", The famous Bill Sargent Big Band, Bill Sargent's Trad-Jazz Rousers Dixieland Band, and smaller custom groups including Quintets, Quartets, and Trios.

To secure a Bill Sargent Band for your event, contact me today!

My availability is very limited. I don't perform for just anybody and everybody. I, and my band, have earned the right to perform only for the very best clients, the very best events, and the very best weddings. I limit myself to performing for those who place a high value on really excellent music; those who have a passion for great music and consider it to be important in their life and for their event. I am for those who want their event to be different; a step above everyone else's event.

THEREFORE, if you are that kind of person, there is really good news for you. First, you will be getting a band that people don't get to see at your friends' weddings, or all kinds of public events all over the place. You will be providing your guests with something truly special and unique. Second, if you are that kind of person, I will give you first-class personal service and attention, because I consider you to be special and your event to be very important and I will settle for nothing less than pure excellence. Life is simply too short to accept anything less.

14 Reviews for Bill Sargent Bands

14 Bill Sargent Bands Reviews

M
Kimberly

Married on 09/04/2016

Having the Bill Sargent Band play for our wedding was amazing! Bill was wonderful to work with- professional, accommodating, and helpful. The band did a great job playing a variety of styles to get ... Read more people out of their seats and on the dance floor. Our guests were blown away and still talk about how awesome it was to have a live band! It was such a great wedding and a large part of that is due to the wonderful work of Bill Sargent Bands!

E
Emily

Married on 01/01/2016

It was so so good working with Bill - absolutely no regrets hiring Bill Sargent Bands for our special day! Bill added several of my requested songs to his band's playbook, stayed in touch, and kept ... Read more everyone moving on the dance floor! So fun for people of all ages, all of our friends and family loved listening and dancing to a live band!

User6058382

2+ years ago

We received many compliments on the band and are so happy we chose Bill Sargent. Very classy musicians and great entertainers! Read more We received many compliments on the band and are so happy we chose Bill Sargent. Very classy musicians and great entertainers!