Billie-Shaye Style Photography

Russellville, KY · View map

About Billie-Shaye Style Photography

Billie-Shaye Style Photography is a wedding photography company based in Russellville, Kentucky. Their main focus of every session is to capture the feeling and raw emotions shared during such an intimate time. Owner and lead photographer Billie-Shaye is passionate about documenting the magic of love and life. Together with her associate photographer, Rachel, they work hard to photograph was makes you and your partner unique.

Billie-Shaye Style Photography primarily uses a combination of natural, photojournalistic, and vintage styles. Billie-Shaye and Rachel work together as a team, so a second shooter is always included. They are happy to work only one event per day, travel to multiple locations, and work additional hours as needed. Destination weddings are also welcome. Additionally, you and your partner can schedule engagement and boudoir shoots. The final, high-resolution images are available in many formats, including:

• Albums

8 Billie-Shaye Style Photography Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 10/27/2018

I simply don’t know how you could pick any other photographer. My fiancé and I decided to do a destination engagement shoot with Billie Shaye and I must say I don’t regret my decision at all. She made ... Read more us feel so comfortable all while shooting the most amazing shots. The week before we left for the mountains, there was rain in the forecast for every single day. Billie Shaye texted me and made all my fears go away. She asked us if we was against doing pictures in the rain and being the adventourous type we are- we said YES! To say the rain pictures turned out great would be an understandment. Billie Shaye put her equipment on the line to catch the shots and they were everything we could ever hope for. Even past the photographer aspect, Billie Shaye goes beyond the call of duty. She made us feel like we were her family. She took care of us and made us laugh. She is the best photographer you will ever experience. Hands down. Down make the mistake of paying for a cheaper photographer. The value you get from Billie Shaye is worth more than any money you save. I cannot wait until this fall for our wedding pictures. I know for a fact that they will be epic.

H
Hannah

Married on 09/29/2018

Not only did our engagement photos turn out gorgeous but we got them back super fast! Billie makes it so easy to be in front of the camera even if you’re a tad shy about it. Her sessions are so much ... Read more fun and you can really tell that she deeply cares for all of her couples. We haven’t even had our wedding yet but I already know that I’m going to more than pleased. Billie is worth every penny plus more!

H
Hannah

Married on 05/19/2018

Billie-Shaye photography is amazing! She and her team were so helpful, understanding, and so creative! I truly love how she caters to any need you have that day and the days leading up. We are looking ... Read more forward to working with her more in the future. My husband and I cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures because we just know they will be wonderful!