Billy Heroman's

Baton Rouge, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Billy Heroman's

Billy Heroman’s is a wedding florist in Baton Rouge, Florida. This company offers completely unique and personalized floral services for weddings all throughout Louisiana. Their pricing and packages range from simple to classic or elaborate wedding styles. No matter the look you are envisioning for your floral arrangements, Billy Heroman’s can deliver.

Billy Heroman’s offers flowers from around the globe, no matter what you have in mind. They not only offer floral arrangements, but also rental items such as candelabras, chuppas, columns, gazebos, pews, candles, runners, and more. They can produce their arrangements to suit practically any style, such as eclectic, modern, rustic, vintage, country, glamorous, romantic, or tropical. The full list of arrangements you can choose from and include in your wedding are:

• Aisle decor

T
Featured
Tamara

Married on 03/19/2016

Gina was wonderful! She understood my vision and was able to work with my budget! My wedding flowers were wonderful! They were all very fresh and everything was delivered exactly on time! She worked ... Read more with me via email and phone calls because I live in Chicago. I was nervous about the distance, but she did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Billy’s!

Traharolyn
Traharolyn L Reynolds

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Something different...

I went in looking for a hedge wall... Something different than the usual... Not only did they locate one for me, she was able to show me examples of everything they can do with it. Although we decided ... Read more to go a different direction, I will always recommend them for going the extra mile.

Raine
Raine Baker

Married on 05/19/2018

perfectly designed

Better than I could have imagined! My flowers were gorgeous! Read more better than I could have imagined! my flowers were gorgeous!