Bing's Design

Fremont, California · View map · Visit website

About Bing's Design

Bing’s Design is a florist and hair and makeup company located in San Mateo County, California, that serves the Bay Area and Napa Valley. Couples will love Bing’s Design for its ability to make you and your wedding beautiful. They offer gorgeous floral designs for your wedding events, as well as high quality makeup and hairstyles to shine on your special day.

Bing’s Design offers gorgeous floral designs and lovely hair and makeup so both you and your wedding look fantastic on such a significant occasion. Hair and makeup artists will work with you during trials to create a look that suits you and help you look and feel beautiful. They only use top-tier brands, such as Chanel, Lancôme, Make Up Forever, and more, and will make sure you look amazing in person and in photos.

Their floral designs will also help enhance your beauty with a broad range of styles that include classic and modern to preppy and nautical. They offer to consult with couples to create designs that fit your needs and desires, and will also go on venue visits and provide event design. They also offer samples, delivery, set up, and clean up. Bing’s Design will provide the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

E
Featured
Electra

Married on 06/18/2019

I had Kimberley did my floral arrangement for ceremony and reception and she and her team absolutely did a stunning job! I am a very picky person and I want my wedding to be glamorous, romantic and ... Read more elegant – and PERFECT! I browse through numerous wedding websites and magazines for crazy floral ideas including style me pretty. While stressing out making sure I find a florist who can fulfill my craziness, I found Kimberley! Kimberley is knowledgeable of her work. She will let you know what is the seasonal flowers and if your idea would work. She is good at communicating by text or email and responds quickly. The charge is reasonable – you pay what you get. You may be able to find lower quotes but the quality of work may be compensated. Everything is layout clearly on contracts; no hidden fees. When you are stressing out towards the end of planning, and when you are afraid something will go wrong, Bings design will not give you that feeling; in fact, I can fully rely on their professionalism and work being done correctly. And I was right! When I arrived at my reception ballroom, I was so shocked! I saw a banquet room just like those I saw on the wedding website!!! That was absolutely beautiful and glam!! Everything matches perfectly! Many of my guests told me this is the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to, and the pictures had been featured twice at the hotel’s website. I would like to thank Kimberley for all your hard work to make my wedding perfect! I would also like to thank her partner Alberto who did my rentals including up lights, monograms, sweetheart table, flower wall…… everything is “as is” the pictures I sent him. He is very detail-oriented and make sure everything is taken care of. This is a great team and I am still very glad I pick them at the first place. I would highly recommend Bings Design!!

R
Renny Ko

Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful and amazing

I can't tell you how amazing Kimberly is! We were originally deciding whether or not to go with another vendor, but we couldn't resist not only because of Kimberly's floral designs, but also at her ... Read more response rate. Sometimes we would message her very late at night, but within a couple minutes she would respond. She is very organized and on top of what she does. During the entire process of us switching back and forth with what we wanted to do with the florals and the design of the table arrangements, not once was she annoyed or impatient. She was always accommodating and serving us to the best of her ability which I very much so appreciated. Our guests were floored when they saw the floral arrangements and the backdrop for the sweetheart table that we had. Mind you, I am very picky with how things would look. My own jaw dropped as well when I saw everything that she did in the ceremony hall and at the reception. Yes, the florals were not cheap, but it was worth every penny. I believe that the reason for her price also comes with the flowers that she uses. Peonies, roses, etc. are known for their upper scaled price; hence, that's why it came out to be more on the pricey side. My guests were fighting to keep the florals at the end of the night because they were so beautiful! Kimberly, I really can't thank you enough for making my wedding day so magical!!

Rizchel
Rizchel Dayao

Married on 04/19/2019

Recommend 100%

Kimberly was amazing! From the start, she knew exactly what we were looking for. Her work is beautiful and it made our wedding look absolutely perfect. I cannot recommend her enough. I would ... Read more definitely hire her for another occasion without question.