Birch Wood Vineyards

Derry, NH · View map · Visit website

About Birch Wood Vineyards

Birch Wood Vineyards, a rustic winery wedding venue in Derry, New Hampshire, provides a unique and elegant setting for your wedding. Your wedding is a day you and your loved one will remember for the rest of your life. Birch Wood Vineyards makes it their responsibility to ensure it is the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 210 wedding guests at Birch Wood Vineyards. There are options available onsite for an outdoor wedding amongst the vineyards, with the beautiful pergola, custom grape leaf modeled fountain, and flower wall. For those that wish to have their wedding with a more intimate and warm feel, couples may choose to have it indoors with the grand fireplace as their backdrop.

Birch Wood Vineyards can provide the following event services:

• Wireless Internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding event services, Birch Wood Vineyards can provide the following event items:

• Aisle markers

J
Featured
Jessica Marquis

Married on 03/02/2019

Most amazing wedding venue & staff

We had our wedding at Birch Wood Vineyards on March 2, 2019 and it was the most perfect day ever! Simply put, Birch Wood Vineyards is amazing. I attended a wedding for a friend at Birch Wood back in ... Read more 2016 and I knew then that I was going to have my wedding here one day. Fast forward 2 ½ years and my husband and I were engaged. From the minute we got engaged I knew we HAD to go back to Birch Wood and do a tour. When we arrived on a Saturday morning, we were given a tour by Melisa, she was amazing. She showed us around the facility and really made us feel like we were the most important part of her day. She had up lighting turned on to our potential color scheme and even had a sample monogram above the fireplace with our names on it and this was just at the initial consultation and tour! Every moment from booking the venue to our big day was incredible! The staff at Birch Wood does everything they can to make your dreams become a reality. Melisa is phenomenal at her job and made the entire process stress free! She was always quick to respond to my questions and was always reassuring in any decision we made! I can only imagine how many weddings she has a hand in planning but at all time she always made us feel like we were the only one! The day of the wedding was perfect! From getting ready in the beautiful bridal sweet, to getting the first look at the venue decorated, all the way to the end of our reception, everything went perfectly! Scott & Kasia made sure everything ran smoothly and always made sure we were happy and taken care of. The only bummer is that our day seemed to go by way to FAST! I wish we could relive that day over and over again. We have received so many compliments from family and friends about how amazing the food was, how beautiful the venue was, and most importantly how incredible the staff was at Birch Wood. We cannot begin to thank all of them enough for making our wedding the best day ever! I don’t think I could imagine a more perfect day!

Mercedes
mercedes

Married on 07/04/2019

Soon to be married

This venue is breath taking! This was the first venue we saw on our list, I fell in love the minute we drove up. All staff that we have met so far have been wonder especially Melisa she's been so ... Read more helpful. We went to the bridal tasting in August. OMG the food was amazing!!!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 04/06/2019

Top Choice Wedding Venue!!

I cannot begin to describe how amazing it was to work with the staff at Birch Wood Vineyards. From the day we first toured the facility, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. Melisa worked ... Read more with us throughout the entire year leading up to our wedding day and was able to answer any question we had quickly. Her timelines kept us on track and were easy to follow. The AllSeated program made it so easy to input our guest lists, design our floor plan, input food selections, and add food allergies. Since our wedding was April 6th, I had assumed we would be having an inside wedding. When we arrived for our rehearsal, we noticed the weather looked really good for Saturday. I mentioned this to Scott and he immediately told me we could rehearse and set up both inside and outside so that we could decide last minute. We were able to have the wedding outside and it was absolutely beautiful!! During our wedding day, Alison, Scott, and Sarah were amazing! Anything we wanted or needed was literally handed to us before we could even ask. I brought a large box of decorations to use and they set it all up for us! The day could not have run any more seamless. Our guests were so impressed with the staff's attentiveness to each and every guest. All of the food exceeded expectations! I would highly recommend Birch Wood Vineyards!!!