Birdie Mae Designs

Bishop, TX · View map

About Birdie Mae Designs

Want heirloom-quality, custom wedding invitations that you'll frame to admire for years to come?

You're in the right place!

Hi! I'm Lesa - a Texas-based calligrapher and custom wedding invitation designer.

I chase the pretty things - the invitation monogram, the wax seal and silk ribbon - and have a knack for making it all work - the marriage of feminine details and masculine lines, torn edges and crisp letterpress - all to create the invitation suite of your dreams. My brides like to see the intersection of where dainty meets rustic and casual elegance, to believe that each guest should feel welcome and to know that their wedding has a cohesive look - from invitations to reception details.

I can't say it enough, a wedding invitation suite is so much more than a piece of paper. It gives your guests a sneak peak at what your wedding will be like, providing the first "wow!" factor for your guests.

Let's talk about your wedding dreams and create custom wedding invitations that fit your big day - and your budget - perfectly! I'll walk you through every step of the process, from design and printing choices to etiquette and timelines (and, yes, I offer calligraphy addressing to your envelopes and day-of details as well!) When we're done, you'll have a frame-worthy suite that perfectly sets the tone for your big day - and you'll be one step closer to officially getting hitched!

Let's get personal.
(No one wants to hire a stranger!)

After graduating from Texas A&M University in 2011, I spent seven years in non-profit marketing. Along the line I picked up calligraphy and put my graphic design skills to use on invitations, logo design and marketing materials for other small businesses. One gut decision led to another and, before I knew it, I was knee-deep in the world of letterpress and wax seals - and even added in a little antiques and home decor to feed my interior design dreams. Three years into my side-hustle journey - at a point when I expected it the least and needed it the most - things fell into place in a way that let me finally take the jump to be a full-time creative entrepreneur.

Now, I spend my days helping clients make the details of their most important day - their wedding day - unforgettable. I live with my college-sweetheart-turned-husband and Penny - our 87 pound, white Labradork - in South Texas. There's no place else I'd rather be.

Enough about me - I want to hear about you and your dreams for your wedding day! Head over to BirdieMaeDesigns.com or email hello@birdiemaedesigns.com and let's get started!

3 Reviews for Birdie Mae Designs

3 Birdie Mae Designs Reviews

L
Lorelle Coleman

Married on 05/18/2019

Ms. L.Coleman

Birdie Mae Designs is AMAZING! My event was small but she still devoted time to make it exactly perfect. Lesa created the perfect Save the Dates for our daughter’s college graduation weekend. Her ... Read more calligraphy is beautiful and the water bottle wraps matched our college theme. She’s so thorough and takes into account the customer’s vision for the event. Can’t wait to use Lesa again.

A
Allison Campbell

Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Lesa designed the seating chart on my mirrors for my wedding and they were so perfect and beautiful. She was also so great and patient to work with! Read more Lesa designed the seating chart on my mirrors for my wedding and they were so perfect and beautiful. She was also so great and patient to work with!!

R
Rebecca

Married on 12/10/2016

Birdie Mae was the perfect fit for all of our branded wedding details! From the invites down to the drink stirrers and custom monogram, Lesa designed the most special touches for our day. I really ... Read more enjoyed the collaborative process and her eye for creativity and elegance.

Birdie Mae Designs FAQ